Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

OK. It hurts me to say this. To admit i was wrong.

I thought the Tories were masters of the dark arts of Machiavelli. 4D chess players.

They’re not. They really are thick backstabbing wankers with no redeeming features at all. Apart from having no conscience.

So i admit it and take the penitent sinners position.
I shall join in suck position, as I too thought there was at least some stratigising going on - even if it was 'salting the Earth' for the incoming Labour Government.

But alas no. It is a shitshow.
A hilariously terrifying shitshow.

I shall join in suck position, as I too thought there was at least some stratigising going on - even if it was 'salting the Earth' for the incoming Labour Government.

But alas no. It is a shitshow.
A hilariously terrifying shitshow.
Sucks doesn't it? The villains are wankers.

Us Marxist-Lentilists are starting to compile lists of people who have outed themselves as official enemies.

Tofu is a lot of things but it is not tasteless. If anything before being seasoned or added to a dish I find it has a slightly unpleasant taste.

Tofu is a lot of things but it is not tasteless. If anything before being seasoned or added to a dish I find it has a slightly unpleasant taste.
I only eat it uncooked.
A regular work breakfast was slices on a seeded WM nap with crunchy PNB sometimes vitamin,-r yeast extract and often with sliced cherry tomatoes. Plus my Oolong - Keemun blend.

hopefully she's learnt nothing and get sacked for the same offense in quick order , talk about scrapping the barrel

I don't think it tastes any worse than most commonly used building materials.

Home Secretary has always, always been a euphemism for Cunt. I just think Braverman has the potential to make Patel look like a wet liberal.
You're not wrong there. After a handful of weeks of Braverman, I happened to see Patel being interviewed by Beth Rigby last week, and I couldn't help thinking 'aww, Priti, she's quite nice really, if only we'd enjoyed more of her sunny and caring nature when we had the chance'. I suppose this is the reverse of how people get radicalized - before you know it, you're forming positive impressions of terrible people, purely by incremental comparison of what's become normal to you.

You're not wrong there. After a handful of weeks of Braverman, I happened to see Patel being interviewed by Beth Rigby last week, and I couldn't help thinking 'aww, Priti, she's quite nice really, if only we'd enjoyed more of her sunny and caring nature when we had the chance'. I suppose this is the reverse of how people get radicalized - before you know it, you're forming positive impressions of terrible people, purely by incremental comparison of what's become normal to you.

The boiled frog effect.

Back
Top Bottom