Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Let's remind ourselves what an abominable human being she is. Good fucking riddance

The Independent said:
And if she is dreaming, she is not the only one. Arguably the most horrifying moment of the entire rolling horror show was when Suella Braverman spoke in a fringe event of her “dream”. This stuff is not uncommon. Politicians like nothing more than to talk about themselves, and their origin stories. (And who can blame them? They are certainly mutants, though not in the way they imagine.)

Suella Braverman’s “dream” is different. Her “dream”, she said, was this: “I want to see a Telegraph front page, by Christmas, of the first deportation flight to Rwanda. That’s my dream, that’s my obsession.”

What a lovely dream. I dream of seeing those desperate people, flown off for a life of misery at my hand. I dream of crushing the lawyers who keep quite correctly pointing out it’s illegal and therefore stop it from happening, and “by Christmas” too. A kind of Christmas present to herself. Cruella de Vil only ever dreamed of cruelty to dogs. Suella de Vil goes one better.

Weirdly, you can at least say for Patel that she seemed to have made a conscious decision to have a frozen-hearted hatred of refugees and know she's fucking evil; Braverman just appeared so plank-like thick that she hasn't even thought about how she feels about it, but just had this idea that hating refugees was something she was supposed to be keen on.

Weirdly, you can at least say for Patel that she seemed to have made a conscious decision to have a frozen-hearted hatred of refugees and know she's fucking evil; Braverman just appeared so plank-like thick that she hasn't even thought about how she feels about it, but just had this idea that hating refugees was something she was supposed to be keen on.
From a look at her record Im fairly sure her black heart is real. Im more sure that her 'mistake' was nothing of the sort

OK. It hurts me to say this. To admit i was wrong.

I thought the Tories were masters of the dark arts of Machiavelli. 4D chess players.

They’re not. They really are thick backstabbing wankers with no redeeming features at all. Apart from having no conscience.

So i admit it and take the penitent sinners position.

It's the Brexit civil war, but we've never really got down to what Brexit is really about. We never got beyond DM&Lexit(alt-right) through to the more fundamental differences - because we let others decide our vocabulary. Throwing around the word liberal or conservative is literally meaningless since nobody defines these terms; we just deduce their meaning according to the context...
The DT has an article that claims that the "Remainer" coup in Downing Street has happened. I haven't read it - that was just the title (words to that effect).

Theres been endless analysis of what Brexit means for the headbangers, the ERG etc. The shit labelled as Trussonomics was supposed to be the foundation for the sort of things they wanted to do with that 'Brexit freedom' and now that whole agenda is fucked and everyone knows it. Those who thought they were about to see their fantasies realised are of course going to go nuts about this, but shouting about it will make no difference, they already lost.

OK. It hurts me to say this. To admit i was wrong.

I thought the Tories were masters of the dark arts of Machiavelli. 4D chess players.

They’re not. They really are thick backstabbing wankers with no redeeming features at all. Apart from having no conscience.

So i admit it and take the penitent sinners position.

The greedy but clever ones were purged years ago

Back
Top Bottom