Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Such a pathetically stupid reason to get the boot from a job - perhaps it was her subconscious made her do it (note I don't mean "conscience")...
Presumably the drop in income will exceed the increase in insurance premiums.
Sadly there is too much general acceptance of speeding ...
Why could it not have been mobile phone use and tipped into a driving ban ?

Apparently it is actually a thing - private courses for high profile figures to prevent others recording proceedings and selling them on.

When i did one about 2 years ago on zoom (due to the lockdown at the time) there were loads of warnings about not recording it.

They're still doing it online apparently. I mean, as much as I despise her there are so many other reasons to see the back of her than this.

its always something trivial, amber ruddd and may got away with declaring elderly people Unperson and sending them to countries they hadn't been to since they were 4. Some of those people really died and all the pols cared about was rudd having lied to parliament. And she was back in six months.

i wonder why all these scandal stories about braverman have suddenly appeared now - just a few days after her fash-curious away day "leader in waiting" speech at the NatCon Rally.

It's only the latest and singular scandal, surely? She just can't help but fuck up, she's a liability even to herself 😧

The point is that this one has been a long time in the making. Her request to the civil servants was back in her Attorney General days.

So the timing of the story is interesting.

It's all blatantly a stitch up by No. 10 due to her fucking around behind Rishi's back while he's been away with her weird right wing conferences. These stories don't appear accidentally.

i wonder why all these scandal stories about braverman have suddenly appeared now - just a few days after her fash-curious away day "leader in waiting" speech at the NatCon Rally.
sunak wants to be clear on is that if she wants to be leader she'll be waiting. and waiting. and waiting.

Last edited:
I remember El Jugs one during the pandemic, one attendant on his course was half naked and in bed.
Was chatting about this on another thread recently. :D

The leaving your camera on/off thing has been a topic of amusement round ours lately. An immediate member of my family who shall remain nameless got popped for speeding recently and had to do the speed awareness course.

You can do these online now (on Zoom, ironically :D). They're very hot on confidentiality so you have to keep your camera on at all times so they can see that there's no-one else in the room having a nose at who else has broken the speed limit lately etc.

So the guy doing the course notices one guy keeps turning his camera off and tells him to put it back on. This happens a few times until eventually he tells him to put it back on permanently or he'll get booted off the course and have points on his licence. He does this only to reveal that he's in a car and fucking driving. :D Could only have been bettered if he'd been speeding too really. :D

They're still doing it online apparently. I mean, as much as I despise her there are so many other reasons to see the back of her than this.
I haven't really followed this, but I'm guessing the 'rich people's one to one' course was also a way of trying to keep the whole thing secret? Plus, the idea that she got (or tried to get) departmental officials to sort this for her - ordering your work subordinates to sort out a private criminal justice issue - all of that should certainly mean she should go. And when you factor in she's a loathsome scumbag...

I haven't really followed this, but I'm guessing the 'rich people's one to one' course was also a way of trying to keep the whole thing secret? Plus, the idea that she got (or tried to get) departmental officials to sort this for her - ordering your work subordinates to sort out a private criminal justice issue - all of that should certainly mean she should go. And when you factor in she's a loathsome scumbag...
Not just keeping it secret but more keeping the attention of other attendees on the serious matter in hand rather than Oh, look who's on my course!
Mr Loophole talks about it in the i here:

Back
Top Bottom