Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Yes, more prominence might be given to this if there weren't a dozen other shitstorms swirling around right now.
ISTR there was a huge hoohah over one child abducted abroad in 2007, and stories about her absence still occasionally make headlines.
But 200 nameless foreign kids with no appealing photos, with no parents to advocate for them?

Our media feed a very sick society.

It's on Peston tonight. That's two cunts for the price of one. I'll take one for the team and watch it.
Did I say two cunts? I meant three, Simon fucking case. Blah blah we' re compassionate, we don't want these boat people spending their life saving on gangs. Peston, usual simpering bellend when speaking to a Tory.

That was Simon Clarke not Case
Hadn't heard of that guy before.

On 6 June 2022, after a vote of no confidence in the leadership of Boris Johnson was called, Clarke announced that he would be supporting the Prime Minister, praising his leadership on Brexit, the COVID-19 pandemic and the war in Ukraine, adding: "He has won every major election he has fought because he is a politician with the capacity both to inspire and to deliver."

😐

Sometimes I wonder if they genuinely think Jews were the only people mistreated by 1930s fascism. Then I remember that they're actually just a bunch of amoral cunts who'll lie about basically anything with the complicity of the fourth estate.

Back
Top Bottom