Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suarez gets 8 match ban

Perhaps they don't want to extend the circus that's been going on for the past few months?

The cirucs? Like wearing fucking stupid t-shirts during warm up, that circus? Or perhaps ignoring the stories told by their own man Comolli and the utter inconsistency of Suarez evidence? Or is the 'circus' you refer to the rather laborious process of finding that Suarez did make racist remarks to Evra? Which 'circus' are you referring to?

Now that's all cleared up, what are the FA going to do about clearing up misogyny from the game. You bunch of conchas de tus hermanas?
In the future all visiting Saudi teams will be driven round by female drivers. If they refuse, they'll be pinched within an inch of their lives (but in a friendly way).

The cirucs? Like wearing fucking stupid t-shirts during warm up, that circus? Or perhaps ignoring the stories told by their own man Comolli and the utter inconsistency of Suarez evidence? Or is the 'circus' you refer to the rather laborious process of finding that Suarez did make racist remarks to Evra? Which 'circus' are you referring to?
None of those things could be described as a circus. No idea what you're on about.

By the way, previously Suarez admits he refers to Johnson as 'negro'. I assume this is in training and if he continues to do it neither Johnson nor LFC have told him it's unacceptable?! Paints a rather appalling picture frankly.....

By the way, previously Suarez admits he refers to Johnson as 'negro'. I assume this is in training and if he continues to do it neither Johnson nor LFC have told him it's unacceptable?! Paints a rather appalling picture frankly.....
Do you think he means it as racist abuse?

So it's ok to go round calling people negro or nigger or paki.. As long as its not meant in a racist way?

i regularly go around calling black people darkies, but it's ok, because i only mean it in a friendly way :)

Do you think he means it as racist abuse?
Fuck me sideways you're a fucking idiot. Even if he didn't do you think it acceptable? Do you thinki LFC might have told him it's not acceptable over here?
So he doesn't mean it as a term of abuse and it's still not acceptable?

I'm quoting this in it's full fucking glory for the sheer wonderment of it.....

I find that statement from Liverpool extraordinary. Either appeal or accept it. A stronger ruling body would be calling them on publicly questioning the partiality of the tribunal. If that's not bringing the game into disrepute I don't know what is. And suarez. He should be forced to go on some pointless course for continuing to dispute it. Idiot.

The 'it's ok to call someone a racist name if you don't mean it as racist abuse' surely deserves a thread of its own! :D

No room for context then?.

Yes, the context is that in this country, as you fucking well know, referring to black people as 'negro' is a bit off, you know, a tad unacceptable. And yet we find he continually used it and LFC seemingly, given no-one has said they told Suarez to desist and Suarez himself doesn't mention this, find this behaviour acceptable.....

Yes, the context is that in this country, as you fucking well know, referring to black people as 'negro' is a bit off, you know, a tad unacceptable.
No, the context is team mates on a multicultural training ground.
And yet we find he continually used it and LFC seemingly, given no-one has said they told Suarez to desist and Suarez himself doesn't mention this, find this behaviour acceptable.....

Or maybe they just saw it as not a form of abuse, just something from his culture.

Back
Top Bottom