Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

I am not sure why, but I don't warm to either Tom or Rhys, even though they are both good dancers.

I love AJ and Rose.

I have just given my three votes to Sara because I would rather she stayed than some of the others.

Tom’s salsa was 85% great, 15% awkward pauses between moves. Still good though. i don't like him that much but i enjoyed the dance.

Tilly’s friends did not disabuse me of the notion that she’s a very posh horsey type. She had a lovely dress this week. I wasn’t in the mood for slow dances so I switched off during her apparently amazing dance.

Thought AJ was fantastic! She should have got 9s. for once I don’t begrudge Shirley’s over-marking.

Felt like Ugo’s dance had no actual steps in it, I assume that’s being careful because of the injury.

Godawful music for John and Johannes. This is definitely an example of where Johannes needs to dial his energy back a little bit. I mean the timing was spot on but the quality of the moves - all of the side by side stuff shows how much better he is than the celeb. Partly because he is a bit smaller and bouncier, he needs to slow to the ability of the bigger guy, because John was absolutely great but just not at the level of Johannes.

I do find Rosie and Giovanni so watchable. Really liked it. also glad they didn’t fuck up the song.

Rhys was adorable and great again.

Back
Top Bottom