Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

For me it's not surprising there are so many romances / affairs with Strictly. There are pairs of people working for weeks on end in very intimate and physically challenging circumstances for a common goal which is also totally outside of their normal lives.

You would be hard pushed to find a better formula for getting people together.

For me it's not surprising there are so many romances / affairs with Strictly. There are pairs of people working for weeks on end in very intimate and physically challenging circumstances for a common goal which is also totally outside of their normal lives.

You would be hard pushed to find a better formula for getting people together.
Oh absolutely. For the celebs, those kind of moments only ever occur within the context of sexual relationships. The pros I guess are used to it but it’s very telling how many of them end up with their celeb partners.

The trailer for 'I like the way U move' find love through the medium of dance. Isn't that just Strictly 😝

I really like Rosie and Giovanni’s partnership, the way they work together is lovely.

Kind of agree with Craig about John and Johannes. I wanted to love it, I love them, I love the song, but as a whole the routine didn’t quite work. There were some delightful moments, the leaps, the lift, most of the out of hold, but the hold parts weren’t as strong and I didn’t like the start faffing around part.

Rhys was brilliant and adorable again. Is his partner new(ish)? She’s doing some good choreo.

Don’t get the fuss about the apparent kiss with Adam, looked to me like it was a deliberate placing of the chins at a slightly odd angle in order to get the face closeness without the actual kiss. I get sick of the endless lifts in the argentine tango but they did a great job.

I thought AJ had great leg action in the samba. Obviously I don’t know what I’m looking for! Awful vocals.

Really gutted for Judi having the dance off two weeks in a row. She’s unfortunately in the bottom half of a very strong year but not the worst by any means.

oh shit just watched that clip, i realise that people are talking about the moment after! i did notice him physically pull back but not the slight movement forward that preceeded it...

I let out a snort at the trousers :oops:
0_four-lads.jpg

Back
Top Bottom