Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stolen Bicycle Now Found

depends, if its some shonky old trinitron then fuck no, but a 3d tv is going straight down crack converters

Given what you do for a living and how dishonesty is perceived does it not seem that you have so much to lose from this, yet so little to gain? .think of a letter to the insurers as a basic risk management strategy.

Obviously you won't do this

Check the terms and conditions of that policy. There will be something about title of ownership in the case of recovery. You are wilfully breaking those terms for personal profit.

It's their bike the moment you accepted their pay out. If you found someone else's stolen TV would you keep it?

But that's not definitively insurance fraud, is it?

That's breach of contract.

You aren't very good at this.

It won't be hard to show that you set the whole thing up from day one with the intent to defraud your insurance company. You're like a low budget Lord Brocket.

I suspect editor might not welcome the proceeds of the sale of an item with this kind of provenance...

Alright - fair enough.

A bike obtained under a legitimate insurance policy, for legitimate means and worth a fair bit of money is going to be sold or handed on now to someone with nowt value passing on to this community as a consequence of a bunch of peeps trying to score points by being arseholes...

It's worth hundreds of pounds too.

Well done.

It won't be hard to show that you set the whole thing up from day one with the intent to defraud your insurance company. You're like a low budget Lord Brocket.

Show me where I set this up from day one, you total moron.

I can give you the crime reference number if you like you complete idiot.

I've been without a bike the whole summer, you know the summer when people normally enjoy having a bike?

You can get to fuck you disingenuous, uncharitable, spiteful nasty piece of work.

Value is irrelevant . I would be mighty fucked off if a bike I got in good faith turned out to be logged as thieved and caused me grief with the filth.

I wasn't addressing the line where you say you ain't sure if it's fraud or not but the paragraphs at the end where you try to self justify your actions.

Just to reiterate - this morning there was a good chance of a few hundred quid going in the server fund.

Now there is not.

Good work gents.

Alright - fair enough.

A bike obtained under a legitimate insurance policy, for legitimate means and worth a fair bit of money is going to be sold or handed on now to someone with nowt value passing on to this community as a consequence of a bunch of peeps trying to score points by being arseholes...

It's worth hundreds of pounds too.

Well done.
While the congratulations are always welcome, I'm not actually all that sure what it is I have done to earn them?

Show me where I set this up from day one, you total moron.

I can give you the crime reference number if you like you complete idiot.

I've been without a bike the whole summer, you know the summer when people normally enjoy having a bike?

You can get to fuck you disingenuous, uncharitable, spiteful nasty piece of work.

After hiding your bike round your mate's you have to report it to the police and get a crime reference number or else your insurance won't pay out. That's how Lord Brocket and you both started your deceit.

How did Brocket end up again?

And admit he is wrong ?
He wouldn't have to do that. He could just quietly go and sort it out, not bother telling us or making a song and dance over it, depart the thread, and let the matter disappear, like so many before it, into obscurity.

But I have to say that so much about all this leaves me feeling increasingly doubtful as to whether we're being given the whole - or even the real - story.

Just to reiterate - this morning there was a good chance of a few hundred quid going in the server fund.

Now there is not.

Good work gents.
I'm sure that had you confirmed that the insurance company didn't want the bike to be returned to them, the proceeds of the sale of the bike would be more than welcome. Im guessing you didn't really have any intention of donating it though so this is highly convenient. [emoji106]

You know full bloody well that you need to tell your insurer about this. I knew it and I don't have your extensive qualifications and fine legal mind.

double stolen. Diamond has doubled down on that crime
double-diamond-beer.png

Back
Top Bottom