Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stolen Bicycle Now Found

so you say. you remember, perhaps, mosquegate - the time you refused to do anything about the women's entrance at the mosque on kingsland road. when presented with something to do something about you chicken out of it.

Yep, I did do something about it but I just didn't tell you about it.

But of course, because your interests were not front and centre of what happened, it never happened to you.

Yep, I did do something about it but I just didn't tell you about it.

But of course, because your interests were not front and centre of what happened, it never happened to you.
no, you were asked a question along the lines of 'so what are you going to do about it' and you replied 'nothing'. now we're told you did do something about it, something so effectual that last time i was past there a couple of weeks ago the women's entrance was still there.

Good stuff folks - we could have had quite a lot of money in the server fund by close of business on Monday but now it seems the more important point is to have a go.

no, you were asked a question along the lines of 'so what are you going to do about it' and you replied 'nothing'. now we're told you did do something about it, something so effectual that last time i was past there a couple of weeks ago the women's entrance was still there.

I went there, with a woman who is nominally Islamic, my girlfriend, and we had a discussion.

Am I under an obligation to report back to you and, if so, why?

I went there, with a woman who is nominally Islamic, my girlfriend, and we had a discussion.
right. you. and your girlfriend. and a discussion. and nothing changed. if you did go there with your gf (and i doubt this gf's existence tbh) and had a discussion, then i think it was a stop outside the mosque, you pointing it out to the alleged gf, and walking on.

Good stuff folks - we could have had quite a lot of money in the server fund by close of business on Monday but now it seems the more important point is to have a go.

So you're going to go ahead and sell a stolen bike to a stranger, then? Will there be a full disclosure to potential buyers about the bike's status?

This thread is an exemplification of how many pricks urban seems to have retained but the level of groundless simple nastiness really takes the biscuit.

If this is the basis on which you want to build a community, you are idiots.

This thread is an exemplification of how many pricks urban seems to have retained but the level of groundless simple nastiness really takes the biscuit.

trans. he doesn't like people here.

that being the case, why have you stayed for nearly 15 years?

You really don't get just how ridiculous you come across do you. Fuck, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

Dont worry, Ive managed to nip that in the bud. As you were.

Let me guess - most of the people having a go on this thread are pathetic middle aged men?
I am indeed a pathetic middle aged man who saw the personal details that you so foolishly posted the other day.

However, I would never use or disseminate that information to fuck you up in any way.

You're obviously a decent chap, Diamond, but your posting style attracts annoyance and you seem to struggle with the resulting opprobrium. You just need to figure out how to deal with people on forums. :)

HelloLoser.jpg

I am indeed a pathetic middle aged man who saw the personal details that you so foolishly posted the other day.

However, I would never use or disseminate that information to fuck you up in any way.

You're obviously a decent chap, Diamond, but your posting style attracts annoyance. You just need to figure out how to deal with people on forums. :)
i am not sure on what you base this assertion.

Because you pricks are so pathetically irritable, I have just checked my policy docs for good order and on no reading whatsoever am I in breach so you can all get tae fuck...

But I guess you would not know about any of that because youse are not privy to any of it and know fuck all in the first place.

Because you pricks are so pathetically irritable, I have just checked my policy docs for good order and on no reading whatsoever am I in breach so you can all get tae fuck...
i would be grateful if you could post scans of the small print so we can see whether you're telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom