Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stolen Bicycle Now Found

One thing I don't understand here is why diamond feels the need to be so insulting to people who are offering quite legitimate opinions. I'd also question his real honesty if he is prepared to risk his professional reputation for something so trivial. I am not a lawyer, but my professional reputation is worth far more than anything I physically own. I most certainly would never do anything to risk it.

Anyway, I suppose it's my turn to have offensive comments made about me.

Just to reiterate - this morning there was a good chance of a few hundred quid going in the server fund.

Now there is not.

Good work gents.

Just to reiterate, this morning you were going to sell someone a bike which is still - as far as the filth, and your insurers are concerned - stolen. Buyer beware and all that, but do you not think a few minutes of your time sorting things out so that you may save someone a few awkward questions and/or a few hours in the cells would be a worthwhile act?

Hunch: Maybe this wasn't stolen in the manner that it was stated on the insurance claim (could have been briefly left somewhere unsecured and snatched but claimed to have been taken by lock being broken) and if the police/insurance got involve this might come out and cause issues relating to the original claim? I can't really see any other circumstances where not reporting/raising this now wouldn't be a good idea.

Just to reiterate, this morning you were going to sell someone a bike which is still - as far as the filth, and your insurers are concerned - stolen. Buyer beware and all that, but do you not think a few minutes of your time sorting things out so that you may save someone a few awkward questions and/or a few hours in the cells would be a worthwhile act?
no, cos in that case he'll get the bike back and can flog it again.

So what what crime based escapades do we think Diamond will get embroiled in next?

We've had gingergate and bikegate I'm guessing gategate. Diamond will be accused of having sexual relations with a portcullis and we'll debate the legal aspect of it such as is it trespass if only his penis intruded into the landholder's boundary through the portcullis or does his entire person need to cross the threshold?

So what what crime based escapades do we think Diamond will get embroiled in next?

We've had gingergate and bikegate I'm guessing gategate. Diamond will be accused of having sexual relations with a portcullis and we'll debate the legal aspect of it such as is it trespass if only his penis intruded into the landholder's boundary through the portcullis or does his entire person need to cross the threshold?
Something about a thread derailleur

??

oh dear

Not sure where to start here - enough of you have my personal details to go and fuck me over if you like.

Please feel free to try and do so, but I would suggest that that would be a reflection on you, not me.

More widely - because I had to go through a very humiliating interview at Stokey copshop last night to set out the whys and wherefores around being hit in the face for being ginger repeatedly - note, entirely unprovoked just some punks having a go because they fancied it - this doesn't really make things better.

Given the above, you can all get to fuck with your total lack.

Exactly the same kind of pathetic middle aged men who don't have the cajones to do anything about anything ever because they are pathetic middle aged men.

Exactly the same kind of pathetic middle aged men who don't have the cajones to do anything about anything ever because they are pathetic middle aged men.
you actually had a bit of good will from people here from the experience you posted about the other day. you have now destroyed that good will. and why? so you can commit insurance fraud on a shitty bike.

you actually had a bit of good will from people here from the experience you posted about the other day. you have now destroyed that good will. and why? so you can commit insurance fraud on a shitty bike.

Do I care about your goodwill?

Do you genuinely think that is worth something you pathetic middle aged man?

Back
Top Bottom