Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spotify Unwrapped 2021: the shame and the sorrow..

Mine doesn't list anything by numbers, and I can only see top songs, of which I have hundreds in a long scrolling list. And one of the songs is "Knowing me, Knowing you" by ABBA, which I know I haven't listened to in years.

Hmm, Ms 747 still uses my log on - despite having the family version. My top five consisted of four I’ve never heard of! Humbug.

Mine are 'happy' and 'uplifting'. This is very much due to having to find mutually acceptable stuff for the kitchen - left to my own devices I think it would be more 'aggressive' and 'miserable.'

I can’t make mine all fancy like that. It literally just gives me a list rather than top 10, what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: MBV
This sounds about right for me, although New Wave covers a multitude of sins so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Screenshot_20211202-100840_Spotify.jpg

There's some dodgy stats on mine because there's a few songs that I probably accidentally play a lot for a few seconds because they're first track in playlists that have thousands of tracks in them and that I often switch to. The clearest result that is true from it is that I listened to KOMPROMAT by I LIKE TRAINS a lot this year. I recommend you do the same, but only if you like that type of thing.

Last edited:
Well yeah but they've been around a bit. Mind you so has Jane Weaver thinking about it. I only got into her this year.

Ed Sheeran has been around for a much shorter time than Radiohead. Not sure that makes him more relevant or important! I still regard the head and many of the solo projects of the various members as a vital part of modern music.

Mine is a mixture of mine and my husband's and so basically 90's with a heavy dose of musical soundtracks. :oops:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-105032_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-105032_Spotify.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
Ed Sheeran has been around for a much shorter time than Radiohead. Not sure that makes him more relevant or important! I still regard the head and many of the solo projects of the various members as a vital part of modern music.
Fair enough. Due something new from them next year I'd hope? I liked the Kid A Amnesiac reissue. Some lovely stuff on that.

I don't think mine is particularly telling as I don't really use spotify for music and the top song only got played twice.

94_n.png

Back
Top Bottom