Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So it begins, ins and outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Named as a trialist in Cray Wanderers match report. If he gets a deal he’d be the ninth ex-Hamlet player on their books.

He was named before the match on their Twitter, whereas several others were listed as "Triallist", so that suggests he's pretty much nailed on to stay.

The Isthmian League disciplinary committee are already clearing their schedule and banning all holiday for its members until May next year.

Really not sure what to make of this. The only angle is we never really saw much of him actually play under Terry/Hak, maybe they can get more out of him both performance and discipline wise than the other 2 managers. I can’t actually recall him having a decent game, when actually on the pitch, which worries me most! If he’s a squad player then fair enough, hopefully we have better for the starting 11

Totally agree . Not seen anything on the pitch yet to convince me . I was surprised when he was chosen instead of Powell at the end of the season which went against any form. Hakan clearly has faith in him and Gavin must have seen something too to being him here in the first place. Anyway he is here now so will support him when he is on the pitch and hope last season was a blip.

Totally agree . Not seen anything on the pitch yet to convince me . I was surprised when he was chosen instead of Powell at the end of the season which went against any form. Hakan clearly has faith in him and Gavin must have seen something too to being him here in the first place. Anyway he is here now so will support him when he is on the pitch and hope last season was a blip.
Yep, the redemption story starts here

Well that burst my pre-season excitement bubble.

Red cards aside, as lwrs79 said above, I can't remember a single occasion where I thought he had done something decent on the pitch.

I haven't read the Hak reaction yet, does he say anything to acknowledge reservations that some fans might have based on last season?

Well that burst my pre-season excitement bubble.

Red cards aside, as lwrs79 said above, I can't remember a single occasion where I thought he had done something decent on the pitch.

I haven't read the Hak reaction yet, does he say anything to acknowledge reservations that some fans might have based on last season?
"Kresh wanted to be here for the upcoming season, which as I've said before, is important to me."

"Terry and I thought long and hard about the situation, and ultimately we felt he could be a good part of our squad this year. If we can get the best of out Kresh, and I don't think anyone did last season, he will be a good asset."

"He's paid the price for last year, but he wants to work hard to rectify those mistakes. There is an element of redemption required, and he wants to redeem himself to the fans. Most players from last year turned their noses up at being here, he was not one of them, he wants to put the wrongs right."

You r so wrong Most of the players that have left have gone to teams in the same league so obviously a problem behind the scenes and that the fans don’t know about We are talking senior players so can’t wait to see what happens I hope we go straight back up as champions but can’t see it. Waiting

Horcnchurch have signed Sean Scannell and Tommie Hoban

This is going be a bloody brutal league
Statement signings, seems to be a lot of money going around at this level this season. Scannell seems to have been around forever, was actualy surprised he's 'only' 32, first take I assumed he would be around 35-36 now and signing for Hornchurch. Yeah, only 3 years or so difference, but that's a lot for a footballer once they hit 30. I do worry about the long term sustainability of some of the teams in the division though.

You r so wrong Most of the players that have left have gone to teams in the same league so obviously a problem behind the scenes and that the fans don’t know about We are talking senior players so can’t wait to see what happens I hope we go straight back up as champions but can’t see it. Waiting
Why do you continue to spout such ill informed clap trap? Players jumped ship for many reasons but the main two are lack of fight and better offers. Add in a bit of playing for mates and not wanting pressure and there you have it. Most ran away from responsibility and never felt responsible.
No problem behind the scenes at all but if you know any please enlighten us all rather than the rubbish you serve up.
As for Kresh, good on him for showing some commitment & responsibility.
Take it from me Kresh & Porter were never the problem or Hak would not have entertained them staying.

We didn’t have a bad team just 3 managers in one season is bad Every manger has on opinion on players bring players in on loan who don’t care if stay or club go down

i was at both games wingate a cup game Worthing was terrible. But I blame management
Somehow missed this before. Regrettably the loan players cared far more than the permanent ones. Did you actually attend any games? Did Woodman look like he didn’t care? What about Lawless? Yet you claim they cared less than Owusu, Raymond, Holland, Wood, Felix plus others who had long decided on their next gig.

Review Paul Barnes interview after Worthing away and then read between the lines... Oh and throw in various interviews from Hak. He hinted at it until the on pitch post relegation interview. Throw in someone with serious links to the changing room (Liam, 40 odd years at the club and with Mishi co-author of the revitalisation strategy.) Or believe the players. Your call

Somehow missed this before. Regrettably the loan players cared far more than the permanent ones. Did you actually attend any games? Did Woodman look like he didn’t care? What about Lawless? Yet you claim they cared less than Owusu, Raymond, Holland, Wood, Felix plus others who had long decided on their next gig.
Yes the loan players cared because wanted deals Signed players wanted to leave So please tell me what loan players have signed on for us this season. I still go back to dartford away Where was our defence that day plus bad management goals against sent us down. But that result was down to hak who was managing at the time

Yes the loan players cared because wanted deals Signed players wanted to leave So please tell me what loan players have signed on for us this season. I still go back to dartford away Where was our defence that day plus bad management goals against sent us down. But that result was down to hak who was managing at the time
Seriously? One match? What about the penultimate game when it was clear we needed points to stay up and three (from memory) players got themselves suspended for the next game in the last minute and extra time.

Why on earth would a loan player, by definition usually playing under their level, want to sign for want to sign for a relegated team?

I still go back to dartford away Where was our defence that day plus bad management goals against sent us down. But that result was down to hak who was managing at the time
Yes, first goal that day was a balls up between Charlie and Sanchez. Losing only 2-0 instead of 4-0 would have kept us up. Hakan was in charge for 13 matches: W4 D4 L5. That doesn't get you relegated. Three different managers flogged that dead horse of a squad and the buck stops with the bloke who assembled it in the first place, not with Barnes or Hakan.

How on earth can anyone tell you what loan players we've signed when the season hasn't even started yet?

Considering Hak was only in charge for the final furlong, laying the blame at his feet for relegation seems somewhat odd.

Seriously? One match? What about the penultimate game when it was clear we needed points to stay up and three (from memory) players got themselves suspended for the next game in the last minute and extra time.

Why on earth would a loan player, by definition usually playing under their level, want to sign for want to sign for a relegated team?

How on earth can anyone tell you what loan players we've signed when the season hasn't even started yet?

Considering Hak was only in charge for the final furlong, laying the blame at his feet for relegation seems somewhat odd.
Talking about last season Yes some of blame must go on hak he still had enough games to keep us up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom