Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Show us yer shelfies!

Ooh, two Marabou Stork Nightmares. A pal was giving away some books a while ago and i took it as I thought I'd given my original away, but clearly not

2016-08-30%2020.53.46_zpsflse2ymr.jpg

2016-08-302020.53.09_zpslqs8yacy.jpg

A few more I have in common with you there - 4 x Do Or Die, a couple of Chomskys, Obsolete Communism, Meltzer's memoir, The Student Revolt, the Squamish 5 book (requisitioned from SWMBO ;) ), Provos, Allason's one on MI5, Crime And Punishment, Discipline And Punish, Kevin Toolis' Rebel Hearts, and The Springing Of George Blake by Sean Bourke.

Also had Eats Shoots And Leaves and Straight Outa Bristol, but hocked or lent out and never returned. Thought I had the same Lenny Bruce book as you, but I have his autobiography How To Talk Dirty And Influence People, and that is apparently The Essential Lenny Bruce: His Original Unexpurgated Satirical Routines, edited by John Cohen.

Think I've probably got a copy of How To talk Dirty... somewhere. Here are a few more dark and out of focus shelves for DaveCinzano

View attachment 100300 View attachment 100301 View attachment 100302 View attachment 100303 View attachment 100305 View attachment 100306 View attachment 100307

Only got Jon Ronson's Them; borrowed the Marshall, Kee and Coogan ones from the library quite a lot; and I think that's Bury Me Standing in the middle of the second pic? The missus has that.

Back
Top Bottom