Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

It's weird how phrases pop into currency about a dozen politicians Have referred to the act of emergency services running towards danger and everyone runs away as a motif in speeches.

An not quite true in this case. Quite a phew people ran to those injured on the bridge to try and help them.

Question, has any serious security professional (of any kind, in either the public or private sector) ever recommended collective punishment or victimization of entire communities as a solution to the sort of shite that happened in London yesterday?

Pretty much every State ever?

This twat is a regular fixture on Irish radio, a failed businessman turned shock jock:

Question, has any serious security professional (of any kind, in either the public or private sector) ever recommended collective punishment or victimization of entire communities as a solution to the sort of shite that happened in London yesterday?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

Pretty much every State ever?

Well I walked into that one, didn't I?

And you missed a trick not using this guy, by the way, Pickman's model old chap:

dcd0cd6d9f37616f62b793ec09011a33.jpg

What I meant was, do I actually people working professionally in security areas ever advocate anything like the shite Hooky above was coming out with? After all, when Thatcher floated her lunatic notion of population transfers as a solution to the NI crisis, her civil servants were quick to inform that that would have been a majorly bad idea in the history of bad ideas.

I would say Superintendent, which along with Chief Superintendent is at the senior end of operational policing. They are also represented by the Police Superintendents' Association, rather than the Police Federation, which represents the lower orders, or the Chief Police Officer’s Staff Association, which represents chief police officers from the rank of ACC (or Commander in MPS) up to Chief Constable or Commissioner.

I would say Superintendent, which along with Chief Superintendent is at the senior end of operational policing. They are also represented by the Police Superintendents' Association, rather than the Police Federation, which represents the lower orders, or the Chief Police Officer’s Staff Association, which represents chief police officers from the rank of ACC (or Commander in MPS) up to Chief Constable or Commissioner.
Oh, I thought you were asking what rank DB was.

Yes, DI is considered a middle ranking plod rather than Senior.

Back
Top Bottom