Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shayler - talk in Brixton - Wed. 2nd Nov.

TeeJay said:
I didn't know how to *spell* it and couldn't be bothered checking.

Obviously

Like butterspoon says shame on you for dismissing something you clearly know f*ck all about. Why don't you do a little checking and confirm there is nothing imagined about Bilderberg meetings? And then ask yourself why such high level meetings are secretative and that you've never heard of them before?

At the start of this thread I found myself wondering where else than Brixton could the local fringe politics take 911 so seriously.

Now I discover, and somehow I'm not surprised...

:D

newbie said:
At the start of this thread I found myself wondering where else than Brixton could the local fringe politics take 911 so seriously.
Tip: when going west of J18 of the M4 prepare to leave all reason behind...

sparticus said:
Obviously

Like butterspoon says shame on you for dismissing something you clearly know f*ck all about. Why don't you do a little checking and confirm there is nothing imagined about Bilderberg meetings? And then ask yourself why such high level meetings are secretative and that you've never heard of them before?
I have heard of them. I never said they don't occur, just that I couldn't remember how to spell bilderberg. The bullshit I was referring to is Tony Gosling's website which is called bilderberg.org and which I mentioned in a previous post.

newbie said:

Now I discover, and somehow I'm not surprised...

:D

I'm afraid it's worse than you think.

Back
Top Bottom