Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Albert after his first swim (that I tricked him into). I love his skinny little legs.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299623106.905382.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299623106.905382.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2
by 'that I tricked him into', do you mean 'threw him in'? :D

I threw his ball in but he (and I as it turns out) had no idea how deep it was and up to that point I couldn't be sure if the boy could swim...

That moment waiting for his head to bob back up was awful. : o

He'd just been pinned down and bitten by a staff too so it was a fairly traumatic day for us both. : D

OMGZ - a tennis ball that squeaks!!!1!!! :eek: :cool:

p1803111701.jpg

This Fig (Figlet, Figwig etc) wiv her brock leg from jumping off a tall freezer.. sadly she had to be put to sleep yesterday, she was 20 - odd yrs old (I only had her for last 2 yrs, ex left her with me) - she was a really small, slim girl, who had a tough life on the streets of Tottenham but a nice retirement in Barnet.. She went rapidly downhill over last few days, vet found gig abdominal tumour :(

Anyway, here be Figgy

048.jpg

This is my Dilly - 9 yrs old, born on traveller's site, had her since 8 wks old

Image018.jpg

This is Kilo, who is Dilly's best friend and lives with us too

Kilo.jpg

I like the way that the big one seems totally cool and the little one is all "I am SO having this toy"! :D

That's because the big one is just about to turn 11 and has seen it all before and is totally cool

Dilly looks absolutely lovely twentythreedom - my kind of dog :cool:

They look gorgeous xessy.

I was faffing about this morning getting ready to take mine for a walk. She's very patient but i got half way up the road remembered I'd not taken the rubbish out so I started to come back. She got round in front of me and i stepped to the left so she stepped to the right to block me off so i stepped to the right and she stepped to the left again. We could have been there for some time but i put on a stern face. :(

Very sensible of you to get dogs that match each other and the sofa, xes - cuts down on visible hairs. :cool: They look like they have fun together.

Boatie, that's so bzarre - I have a young lively Jack Russel and often look after an old laid-back dark brown retriever; that pic of yours looks like it could be of mine.

23dom, you have a Wot-A-Mess! Aww!

Cloo, that's awesome - she is SO thinking that.

matching sofa/dogs is imperative for the revolution. For there will be no hoovers in the next stage!

19-02-201117-38-23_0028.jpg

Charlie (the girlfriend's parents' dog) and Alfie sulking at having to go round the back after rolling round in the mud together when out for a walk - first time they met.

27-02-201112-28-22_0034.jpg

Showing that stick who's boss.

27-02-201111-50-34_0031.jpg

Looking considerably leaner than the 27 kilo baby seal we got at Christmas.....

Cheers - there's some fucking great dogs on here, your two included.

They were only out the back for two minutes - just to avoid mud through the house, but he'll always give you that look if he thinks he's missing out. :D

Funny one last weekend - we were taking him for a walk in Peckham Rye Park and there's loads of kids football on there on a Saturday morning.....he went running after a ball being kicked about by one kid and the dad/coach, so we called him back. He started coming and the fucking coach threw the ball to him and encouraged him. :mad:

Cue instant deflation and tears. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself:..... :D

Back
Top Bottom