Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Ooooh. :oops: I didn't even notice that, s'just crap shoved behind the sofa. OH used to sneak me into where he lived in that suitcase :cool:

041.jpg

Aww thanks. I've gone ludicrously ferret proud. Daft bugger that I am.

Awww, they're lovely. They make me miss my ferrets... *sigh*
Still, they're better off where they are, with a little boy who has time for them, and plays with them all the time. :cool:

If that is your idea of a "cat playing HAVOC with clean laundry" you, my friend, have got through life so far, remarkably unscathed :)

Indeed, for the feline hordes are merely biding their time until they have opposable thumbs and a just waiting for their moment to STRIKE!

bc769369-e478-445a-a8b5-10409e6494b5.jpg

I said goodbye to my cat yesterday as she now living somewhere else. Thought I wouldn't be bothered but now I'm all sad. She didn't wake me this morning :(

I said goodbye to my cat yesterday as she now living somewhere else. Thought I wouldn't be bothered but now I'm all sad. She didn't wake me this morning :(

Oh no. I know you were having trouble with her.

Can you visit? (I know it's not even nearly the same).

I'm going travelling for much of the forseeable future, so she had to live with a friend. She likes her and is taking to her home very well. Think she'll be happier there too as she has a cat flap and more comfy warm places

I'm going travelling for much of the forseeable future, so she had to live with a friend. She likes her and is taking to her home very well. Think she'll be happier there too as she has a cat flap and more comfy warm places

Going away will take your mind off it too, where are you going?

moog is now below 50 kilos.

she lost 2 kilos since her last weigh in

At first I wondered whether you said that as a good thing then realised that I'm 50 kgs, so I'm guessing it is (unless moog is a horse?). Anyway congrats moog.

I'm making sure my rat is getting a balanced diet. Here are some things she likes to eat:

brocolli that's bigger than her head:

v6lmvd.jpg

shoes:

2iqbi1l.jpg

camera straps:

xqhu6a.jpg

And, her most favourite food of all - HUMAN

ri573d.jpg

nom.

moog is now below 50 kilos.

she lost 2 kilos since her last weigh in

Excellent work, Good Sir, excellent work. And my congratulations to the mighty Moog for her dedication to becoming a slim and trim Rottie. May she wolf down many, many more chicken dinners in the years ahead.

I have moved into a new flat, which contains a kitteh!

photo%204.JPG

photo%203.JPG

Excellent poses there, although moggehz tend towards being able to look perfect regardless of what position they're in when photographed. Has the moggeh begun training you yet?

Cool pic!!

Here is Mr. Kippers earlier, sharing my slanket!

188663_10150109687036500_705801499_7136113_1354986_n.jpg

There's something wrong with that picture. The mighty Mr. Kippers isn't glaring into the camera with his trademark scowling sneer that says merely taking a pic is the grossest imposition upon his Royal slumbers. He's not becoming vaguely good-tempered in his old age, is he?

There's something wrong with that picture. The mighty Mr. Kippers isn't glaring into the camera with his trademark scowling sneer that says merely taking a pic is the grossest imposition upon his Royal slumbers. He's not becoming vaguely good-tempered in his old age, is he?

Occasionally I think he is....then he gives me a good biting to put me in my place and assure me he is not!!

Back
Top Bottom