Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Savoury chocolate sandwiches.

Stanley Edwards

1967 Maserati Mistral.
R.I.P.
Fuck your Nutella, I am talking Lindt Excellence with onion and pickled gherkin on a crusty, brown, poppy seed bread.

Beat that!

Interesting attack of the vapours that.

Seeing as you lot seem unimpressed, or unenlightened I am going to now try Lindt Excellence with spicey pickles (onion, pepper, gherkin and carrot) and a slice of mature mountain cured, sheeps milk cheese on the same bread.

I need a fucking shit. All the bars seem to have closed early. There is a portaloo on the building site, but the perimeter fence looks to be a bit of a mission.

I'm sure there was some kind of Cadbury + Philadelphia (or similar brands) chocolate cheese spread a few years ago. I reckon it would either have awful or amazing, like spreadable chocolate cheesecake.
Yes I think that did exist. Philadelphia doesn't taste of cheese though does it? It's more like cream than cheese.

Valor 70% cocoa with almonds on a soft, processed brown bread (Spar) with slat & vinegar crisps with a cocktail aperitif stick of spicey pickled onion, red pepper, olive stuffed with chilli, and gherkin.

8/10

Cheese and onion crisps are very nice with Cadburys dairy milk chocolate.... :)
Used to love eating a bag of Taytos with some chocolate squares....

I fucking hate chilli chocolate too. I love chilli and I love chocolate, but never the twain shall meet.

Ackshully very dark chocolate is one of the ingredients in my chilli con carne, it never gets any complaints, but plenty compliments.

Back
Top Bottom