Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Robert Jenrick Thread

Jesus what a mad cunt.

How are people this dim allowed anywhere near key political positions? Why wasn't a law passed after the Truss fiasco that you can't hold political office unless you can be reliably differentiated from an AI chatbot from c. 2015 trained exclusively on late night facebook comments on local news items posted by white people over 50.
That's actually given me a great idea. I'm scheduled to give an address to our cats next Thursday (on the issues raised by their persistent carpet-vomitting practices), and their collective IQ is about the same as that of the Tory Party Conference attendees. I think I just about have time to have a "Jenrick Is A Cunt" hoodie run up. I'm willing to bet it'll lend massive credence to my oration.

Jenrick's walked himself into a bit of a shithole here. Tom Tugendhat revealed on Newsnight earlier that one of the guys in that video was a former colleague in his time a a commander in the army. And the bloke's now dead.

Massive PR disaster there. Tugendhat out of all them anyway, and I know it's a low bar, seems the most lucid and sane.

Jenrick's walked himself into a bit of a shithole here. Tom Tugendhat revealed on Newsnight earlier that one of the guys in that video was a former colleague in his time a a commander in the army. And the bloke's now dead.

Massive PR disaster there. Tugendhat out of all them anyway, and I know it's a low bar, seems the most lucid and sane.

Does he bollocks.

Even there. I was in the army myself, you know. ffs.

Yet more dodgy as fuck financial goings-on involving Jenrick:

And more:

Jenrick has accepted £75,000 in donations from a company which in February this year received an undisclosed amount of money from an untraceable British Virgin Islands-listed entity.

The Spott Fitness has no employees, has never made a profit, and its most recent accounts show it owes £332,000, raising questions about the ultimate source of the funds.

[Jenrick] accepted three separate donations of £25,000 each from The Spott Fitness as part of his leadership campaign on 2, 22 and 23 July. The company is his biggest donor so far this parliament.

Its online presence does not appear to have been updated in the past two years and its founder, Benjamin Hodson, ceased to be a person with significant control (PSC) last summer, although he remains listed as a director. Mark Dembovksy, a lawyer, is listed as both director and PSC.

Jenrick did not respond to requests for comment and neither did Hodson or Dembovsky.

Robert Jenrick's top donor received loan from untraceable BVI firm - Tortoise

In his leadership pitch to the party faithful, Jenprick claimed that Starmer's Labour had cut the Winter Heating Allowance to "appease [his] union paymasters". The unions have been at the forefront of opposing the cuts the the WHA. He's a fucking liar and a dangerous far-right piece of shit.

Why am I not surprised

"Jenrick owns three homes, including two in London, one of which is a £2.5m townhouse less than a mile from the Houses of Parliament. He also owns Eye Manor, a Grade I listed building in Herefordshire which he purchased for £1.1 million in 2009. His constituency of Newark is 150 miles (240 km) from his family home in Herefordshire. He rents a £2,000-per-month property in his Newark constituency, which is paid for by the MPs' second homes allowance."

This is a board for debate.

And that's my contribution.

But do tell me the 'other side' of the debate on why the man who accepted he acted unlawfully on accepting a bribe to the Tory party before granting his permission to his friend Richard Desmond for planning permission that saved Desmond £45 million, and then continued to espouse the most right-wing cuntish politics isn't, erm, a cunt.

I'm all ears.

And that's my contribution.

But do tell me the 'other side' of the debate on why the man who accepted he acted unlawfully on accepting a bribe to the Tory party before granting his permission to his friend Richard Desmond for planning permission that saved Desmond £45 million, and then continued to espouse the most right-wing cuntish politics isn't, erm, a cunt.

I'm all ears.
iu

Some reason I keep thinking this thread is about Joseph Merrick. That’s how forgettable the other fella is. It doesn’t even register as a separate name.

Back
Top Bottom