Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Robert Jenrick Thread

Normally I'd be well up for a bit of 'blue on blue' (in more ways the one, amirite lads?! I'm not, sorry) action.
But this is just another way for the Tories to just fight amongst themselves, tell the country that they right, and not call an election.

I'm just depressed with it all now.

Just fuck off, all of them...

(E2a, that said... If Braverman and Jennrick are going for the same job, the prospect of swivel-eyed loon on swivel-eyed loon action is appealing. It'll be a race (ironically) to find out who is the most racist, and by extention, the most unelectable.)

I just saw the headline and thought he'd resigned because the Rwanda policy went too far. (Assuming some human decency, even with him being a Tory) I have now been sadly disabused of that notion.

What kind of shithead can believe that?
Do they think most people support this?

Normally I'd be well up for a bit of 'blue on blue' (in more ways the one, amirite lads?! I'm not, sorry) action.
But this is just another way for the Tories to just fight amongst themselves, tell the country that they right, and not call an election.
It's funny that; I've been mulling over recently how if Sunak gets really desperate there must be a chance that he'll grasp for the 2019/Johnson/single-issue GE strategy? You know..."we want to stop the boats, but the establishment + LP won't let us...you decide" type of thing in an attempt to draw a veil over all the shit of 13 years etc.

Why has he resigned? Surely there is ever more evil to do? Or has he run out of juice and must return to Hell to recharge?
Wanted to distance himself from failure/the old regime and position to the right of right to have a hope of challenging Braverman.

I couldn't support either of them but my money would be on braverman having a greater claim on top spot.

It's funny that; I've been mulling over recently how if Sunak gets really desperate there must be a chance that he'll grasp for the 2019/Johnson/single-issue GE strategy? You know..."we want to stop the boats, but the establishment + LP won't let us...you decide" type of thing in an attempt to draw a veil over all the shit of 13 years etc.
There's a logic to that, but it would mean Sunak campaigning in a general election for a policy he's almost certainly not that into.

I don't know whether he has a chance of being head Cunt, but if he thinks he could ever be PM he is even thicker than he appears

Brand on ITV News saying that the Rwandans forced Sunak's hand by saying they'd tear up the 'agreement' if the Bill breached international treaties.

there's more in the background of this twunt's resignation than just this bill about immigration / asylum seekers / Rwanda that RS needs pushing through parliament.

but he's a despicable tory cunt, however you slice n dice it
just recently he was saying something along the lines of there being plenty of work for people and that immigrants could be replaced.
[I didn't read the article, it would have made me blow a circuit, but that looked like the meaning]

His current seat is regarded {& probably gerrymandered} to be strongly tory
however, electoral calculus predict a 60% chance of a labour gain and 40% chance of tory retaining the seat.

Back
Top Bottom