Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Robert Jenrick Thread

there's more in the background of this twunt's resignation than just this bill about immigration / asylum seekers / Rwanda that RS needs pushing through parliament.

but he's a despicable tory cunt, however you slice n dice it
just recently he was saying something along the lines of there being plenty of work for people and that immigrants could be replaced.
[I didn't read the article, it would have made me blow a circuit, but that looked like the meaning]

His current seat is regarded {& probably gerrymandered} to be strongly tory
however, electoral calculus predict a 60% chance of a labour gain and 40% chance of tory retaining the seat.
This bit of his letter massively betrays the ambition that lies behind his flounce:

1701902386890.png

It's funny that; I've been mulling over recently how if Sunak gets really desperate there must be a chance that he'll grasp for the 2019/Johnson/single-issue GE strategy? You know..."we want to stop the boats, but the establishment + LP won't let us...you decide" type of thing in an attempt to draw a veil over all the shit of 13 years etc.

Well, what else have they got.

It's funny that; I've been mulling over recently how if Sunak gets really desperate there must be a chance that he'll grasp for the 2019/Johnson/single-issue GE strategy? You know..."we want to stop the boats, but the establishment + LP won't let us...you decide" type of thing in an attempt to draw a veil over all the shit of 13 years etc.

Labour party currently objecting to the Rwanda scheme because it 'won't work' not because it's evil and absurd.

Sunak can't really run on a 'stop migration' ticket because the tories have been pitching that forever but have completely failed to do it. Doesn't mean he won't try of course.

I honestly have no idea how either party will approach the election because they're both so bereft of ideas. It's gonna be a bleak one for sure.

But Liz Truss...
Yea I was counting on there being an election before he stepped up to the plate of head cunt.....I forgot about the bit where sir Keef completly fucks it and the cunts get back in....silly of me to discount that

The only reason that loads more refugees are not sleeping on the pavements is because Jenrick flounced. FFS

1703414844362.png

What a truly vile individual, I guess he thinks he is leadership material coming out with this truly nasty racist vitriol:

1709468137010.png
1709468160266.png

Oh my. With each new utterance he plumbs new depths. Also wrt to special forces murdering people, those are very serious allegations:

View attachment 444789

Also:

I especially liked that friend of the DPG Andrew Mitchell claiming that those who fought Hitler would be "turning in their graves" at the very idea the Israeli government were carrying out a genocide. Presumably this doesn't include those veterans of WW2 who were put in those graves by the Zionist terror groups between 1944 and 1948?

He does realise this is going to make things WORSE for British Jews, yes? There will be retaliatory attacks against us. It'll just encourage the 'Jews control everything' narrative. Can't imagine the Christians will be happy with either.

Back
Top Bottom