Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

GHGIaTXWcAA05ok.jpg

(Source: @coldwarsteve)

One suspects that before too long, the person who is always quick to remind everyone that he is the "first" something or the other and "leads" the most diverse cabinet in history will eventually suffer the consequences of stoking hatred against minorities in the hope of clinging to power when he finds out first hand what the members and supporters of his own organisation mean when they say: "We Want Our Country Back!".

Sunak-and-his-wife-768x400.jpg

(Source: Facebook/rishisunak)

Karma Is Coming?

Conservative Christian compassion at Easter :mad:

Paywall busted link - https://archive.ph/J2dsE

The bill, which was announced by the former home secretary Suella Braverman, would give police and local authorities powers against “nuisance rough sleeping” in England and Wales. Rough sleepers could be moved on, fined up to £2,500 or jailed.

But critics say the bill is so broadly drawn that someone could be considered a “nuisance” merely for sleeping in a doorway, having an “excessive smell” or looking as though they might intend to sleep rough. They claim that if the current proposals stand, the bill would “punish people simply for being homeless”.

What a dumb and cruel idea. :mad:

Britain doesn't need Palestinian Messiahs coming over here, walking across the Channel and such.

Jesus will also save us from the woke mob

There's always more money for guns :mad: , but ratboy's Churchillian 'war footing' shite doesn't look quite so chunky when seen as an uplift of 0.03% GDP per annum. Like they'll be in government anyway! :rolleyes:

1713892074901.png

The absolute tit has decided he’s a YouTuber now. Something is increasing from £450 to £900, which he thinks will endear him to the impoverished public, even without context.

I don't know why there isn't more speculation that he will just resign. It's so clear that he's in for a humiliating election and a terrible legacy, by anyone's estimation including his own. He'd be far better off just saying "All these policies are shit, and I only went along with it all because I'm a bit pathetic and I didn't really have much choice". People would respect him slightly more for it and he would have the basis for a brilliant book, given the right ghostwriter.

I honestly think that's what most people would do at this point.

Just who do he and his party think they are impressing with these draconian stunts? Is immigration/the small boats issue really something that gets the public up in arms about? Or are they just counting too much on a narrow but kingmaking demographic that the rest of the country is out of step with?

I agree he's pretty shit and has a really unpleasant streak running through his personality but aren't you forgetting Johnson?
Mr. Hamilton:
What I'm suggesting is that this place is the... the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.

Major Gowen:
No! No, I won't have that!

There's a place in Eastbourne.

You can't be serious, both Johnson and Truss were worst than Sunak.
Johnson wasn't planning to treat people on welfare as horrifically as Sunak is.

None of them are good. All of them are awful. Johnson was mildly less so. The 2019 manifesto reads like fucking paradise compared to where sunak and his 'plan' are going.

Back
Top Bottom