Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

I'm liking this Galloway chap 😀

Eta
.I am in Ireland.. and know not a lot about him. But he is pro free Palestine so that's good.

Eta 2.. ok..had a look at some info on him.
Ugh.

Last edited:
He's a gigantic social reactionary (rape apologism, anti-choice, wildly transphobic) and while he was correct on not going to war in Iraq, he was also known far and wide for his absolute crawling performance toward Saddam Hussein:

rat-boy's mucker weighs in perpetuating the myth that state actors are merely "doing a job"

1709319509129.png

Tbh, he’s giving Galloway more oxygen of publicity with this performance, that’s probably deliberate shit stirring to try and fuck with Labour a bit, open fracture lines and encourage opposition from the (nominal) left. Similar to how some on the left enjoyed Farage peeling support off the Tories, divided the right.

I cannot see how this is going to improve the Tories rating. If the police come down hard on the protests, there are going to be riots and as far I remember, riots in the streets are never good for the party in power.

you be surprised plenty of people enjoy the cops smashing head as long as it not theirs

look at the reaction to the just stop oil protester from the mail and sun readers etc "I'd just run the over in my car for making me late .. I hard innit"

Tbh, he’s giving Galloway more oxygen of publicity with this performance, that’s probably deliberate shit stirring to try and fuck with Labour a bit, open fracture lines and encourage opposition from the (nominal) left. Similar to how some on the left enjoyed Farage peeling support off the Tories, divided the right.
Reckon you're overestimating Sunak's tactical foresight here.

Seems more like he has had a sudden realisation that the political class is badly out of touch with the general populace, got a bit spooked, and felt like he should do something to address it but didn't really kniw what.

Back
Top Bottom