Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Respect get sent to Siberia!

well, probably not cos i made it up, but never mind. as a great man (and not that nefandous galloway) once wrote, 'he who lies artfully steps nearer to the truth than ever he knows'.

Your Petitioner submits that the Promoter may be in breach of its duty under section 71 of the Race Relations Act ("RRA"), as a result of various deficiencies in the consultation process associated with Crossrail (e.g. the failure to carry out any race impact assessment prior to settling upon the route, the methodology and the worksites and the failure to properly
inform those who may not have English as their first language or be able to speak or read English at all).

maybe not saying it's racist, but you know,

i liked the end of the petition the best

YOUR PETITIONER THEREFORE HUMBLY PRAYS your Honourable House that the Bill may
not be allowed to pass into law as it now stands and that they may be heard by himself, his Counsel
or Agents and with witnesses in support of the allegations of this Petition against so much of the
Bill as affects the property, rights and interests of your Petitioner and his constituents and in
support of other such clauses and provisions as may be necessary or expedient for their protection
or that such other relief may be given to your Petitioner and his constituents in the premises as your
Honourable House shall deem meet.
AND YOUR PETITIONER WILL EVER PRAY, &c.

Mr George Galloway MP

and this bit

Your Petitioner
18. Your Petitioner is Mr George Galloway MP for Bethnal Green and Bow. Mr George Galloway MP is a resident of Cheshire Street, London El. Mr George Galloway MP also maintains a constituency surgery at his offices at 49a Hanbury Street, London El

19. Mr George Galloway's weekly surgery draws constituents fro.m all across the constituency who travel to the Hanbury Street area to be able to access the assistance and intervention of their elected Member of Parliament.

19. Mr George Galloway's weekly surgery draws constituents from all across the constituency who travel to the Hanbury Street area to be able to access the assistance and intervention of their elected Member of Parliament.
they come from far and wide to marvel at the empty office.

Pickman's model said:
the ruc mp has still not mentioned siberia.

And he almost certainly is never going to.

Just another publicity stunt it seems.

And I'm inclined to think that the whole Siberian expedition was simply a consolation prize for Guy Taylor, what with Globalise Resistance seemingly having given up the ghost at last.

If they aren't going to make capital out of it, then why did they bother with this little junket?

Just a question chap. This 'SS-RUC' tagline of yours. Have you ever been on a demonstration policed by the RUC?

bolshiebhoy said:
When and where? Exactly?
the last one i went to was in derry. the bogside, to be exact. january 2004. it was a very rainy day.

edited to add: i notice on rereading my post i've put where and when. but you should be able to work it out.

Pickman's model said:
the last one i went to was in derry. the bogside, to be exact. january 2004. it was a very rainy day.

edited to add: i notice on rereading my post i've put where and when. but you should be able to work it out.

so that would have actually been the PSNI then and not the RUC.

And tell me do you think the "RUC" behaved like the SS on that day?

I mean if the SS had ever allowed the friends and families of Holocaust victims to hold memorial marches? :rolleyes:

Screaming SS RUC nowadays is up there with Maggie Maggie Out Out Out! absolute nonsense, history as the grave digger of critical analysis.

Back
Top Bottom