Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Respect get sent to Siberia!

Pilgrim said:
The RUC MP has still not mentioned Siberia.

Serious question. Is this supposed to be funny, or to wind people up?

If it's for information, why don't you say you'll post something if/when he does, but a lack of information should mean the above.

It's really really dull, and scraping the barrell of GG posts now.

flimsier said:
Serious question. Is this supposed to be funny, or to wind people up?

If it's for information, why don't you say you'll post something if/when he does, but a lack of information should mean the above.

It's really really dull, and scraping the barrell of GG posts now.

If you bother to look back through the thread, post 185 on page 8 IIRC, you'll find that I chided P's M for repeatedly mentioning GG's having not yet mentioned Siberia, on the very reasonable grounds that he probably never will mention it in the House.

I was, rarely for me, having a mild wind-up at Picky's expense.

Perhaps I could have made that clearer, or perhaps your sense of humour needs dusting off.

flimsier said:
:cool:

I actually wasn't referring to who fucking writes it, but just that it keeps getting written!

Apols.

No probs.

To be fair, it is getting a tad stale, and I doubt more with every passing day that Galloway will actually make this an issue.

I'm surprised the thread keeps getting bumped, TBH.

Yes folks, you've guessed it.

Still no mention of Siberia by our favourite MP.

Just thought I'd mention it, like.

Pickman's model said:
the ruc mp has still not mentioned siberia.

I'll bet John Rees has.

He's probably packing GG's bags for him and arranging to pack him off to the salt mines.

And I can't say I really blame him.

Getting back to the original point, I'm quite sure GG/Respect will be raising the Siberia situation once parliament reconvenes. You doubt that. We'll see in due course who is right.
having patiently waited nine and a half years i think i can say without fear of contradiction i was right.

Back
Top Bottom