Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

There was a proper ding-dong battle on last week's epsiode, between a couple of hacks concerning trans stuff. It was quite refreshing to see debate, rather than party dogma.

George Freeman, Lisa Nandy, Sarah Olney, Matthew Syed, Inaya Folarin Iman

So Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, former table tennis player/hack/Labour candidate, and a GBN hack.

Robert Jenrick thinks Ukraine is local to the UK, in terms of taking in refugees. Albania and most of north Africa is closer.

I also didn't know Lionel Shriver was such a nutter. It was like playing Daily Mail headline bingo with her, e.g. police resources being spent on making sure wokism dominates Twitter.

Robert Jenrick thinks Ukraine is local to the UK, in terms of taking in refugees. Albania and most of north Africa is closer.

I also didn't know Lionel Shriver was such a nutter. It was like playing Daily Mail headline bingo with her, e.g. police resources being spent on making sure wokism dominates Twitter.
Shriver has been on a few times, Every one of which she has come across as a complete idiot.

'Look how well Ireland is doing with low taxes, if weveryone dropped their taxes that low, they'd all be doing just as well!' :facepalm:

How long before they run out of GBN pundits to have on? They have so few viewers on their regular channel it's totally disproportionate how much airtime they get from the Beeb and others.

The audience was good last night, the Tory floundering, looking uncomfortable and repeatedly avoiding answering questions. Yet again the government's attempt to divert attention, onto small boats and Gary Lineker, seems to have failed.

Lol I don't watch it. Frankly it's a joke. I only watch clips of it on twitter or here the bias is appalling.

Fiona f***ing Bruce making excuses for Stanley Johnson. i rest my case:

Sourced from Twitter:

Fq2IrSXX0AIIeaP

Fq2st7yXgAUdyF-

How come Jenrick is on there everytime I hear about QT? I don't watch it, but it gets clipped on social media so I watch it vicariously and oop, there he is again with his fat face, built to tell lies

How come Jenrick is on there everytime I hear about QT? I don't watch it, but it gets clipped on social media so I watch it vicariously and oop, there he is again with his fat face, built to tell lies
If you look at the open letter I posted a link to upthread and the stats contained therein it is not difficult to discern the right wing bias.

Back
Top Bottom