Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

God this audience is very dead. Maybe stunned by the clown show

I know it’s Cheltenham but wow so staid and still

God this audience is very dead. Maybe stunned by the clown show

I know it’s Cheltenham but wow so staid and still
Seem like they only go to middle class locations now and, if I understood bruce correctly, wherever they go they apparently attempt to recreate the 2019 GE %s in the audience make up. FFS

Seem like they only go to middle class locations now and, if I understood bruce correctly, wherever they go they apparently attempt to recreate the 2019 GE %s in the audience make up. FFS

Even so I would expect more fire and ire in the current circumstances.

I did enjoy a little fantasy about how it would have played out in a Northern w/c place

if we don't an election

who ever ends up the pm if its a tory and the country accepts years of austerity

because tory members cannot be trusted to select a pm is a fucking loon

but Corbyn :facepalm:

Toody tory to finish the show

Even so I would expect more fire and ire in the current circumstances.
Maybe, I dunno; I can't even imagine what would motivate anyone to participate in that programme, let alone understand how they'd react in front of the cameras.

I agree; that's far too close to proportional representation, which is most un-British.

Depressed and full of despair, at what's happened and what might happen next.

Very likely.
We’re all at the shitty end of the stick right now and that’s exhausting and eviscerating.

But we need some fire in the belly otherwise we’ll just continue to put up with it all, as we seem to be so good at doing.

FgFNwNEVsAIkbnr

FgHPMNCXEAMsEwz

(Source: Twitter)

As farcical a broadcast as one could wish for under the banner of "current affairs".

Why was Hartley-Brewer not totally admonished, when she started her doubtful climate change bullshit? This excellent documentary catalogues Exxon et al using exactly the same sceptic tactics over many decades to cast doubt in the public eye. I thought the BBC had learned their lesson with Nigel Lawson's previous appearances.

Anyone watch Thursday's edition? The Torygraph hack was dreadful, forgiving the royal lackie for being racist, on account of her age.

I wish Ash Sarkar had gone in all guns blazing for that Royal question, and advocated getting rid of all of them. She should have also countered the idea from Tim Stanley that "the Queen never annoyed anyone". Utter bollocks - she utterly fucked up normal life for loads of us last year, when she selfishly insisted on a massive song and dance for her dying.

A NHS special tonight, with:
  • Will Quince (junior health minister - presumably they asked Barclay but he was doing his hair)
  • Wes Streeting (shadow health secretary)
  • Clare Gerada (GP leader)
  • Victor Adebowale (Turning Point (the social care organisation, not the American far right group)
  • James Bartholomew (a hack who apparently writes for the FT, the Mail, the Telegraph and the Spectator)

Back
Top Bottom