Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

To the best of my knowledge, the invention (more accurately described as the “development of”) mRNA vaccines involved incremental research by a lot of scientists, and Malone was in amongst them at one of the steps in the story. Though since then he has got a bit bitter and weird and has been saying a lot of weird and easily refutable things.

I'm surprised the likes of Eustace don't realise that they will be tainted by their association with Johnson. Yet they continue to be trooped out to back up Johnson's latest faux pas or maintain that black is white. Johnson won't last forever, hopefully not much longer. When he does go where will all his wanky mates end up?

I'm surprised the likes of Eustace don't realise that they will be tainted by their association with Johnson. Yet they continue to be trooped out to back up Johnson's latest faux pas or maintain that black is white. Johnson won't last forever, hopefully not much longer. When he does go where will all his wanky mates end up?
Always tainted for being a tory

Always tainted for being a tory
For people who are unlikely to ever vote Tory that's true. However that party are remarkably good at creating the impression that their current leaders are wholly distinct from their predecessors. For example the Johnson apologists always use 2019 as the starting point, rather than 2010.

If I was a betting man I'd tip Jeremy Hunt for their next leader. Not only was he against Johnson in the final two in 2019, he's also got the balls to criticise the management of the NHS as the chair of the Health & Social Care Select Committee.

It's so nauseating how much fawning of the Queen there is, on QT and elsewhere, without it ever being challenged. She may not have taken kickbacks for honours, allegedly shagged a teenager, or made multiple bigoted comments, but she is only a single woman.

For people who are unlikely to ever vote Tory that's true. However that party are remarkably good at creating the impression that their current leaders are wholly distinct from their predecessors. For example the Johnson apologists always use 2019 as the starting point, rather than 2010.

If I was a betting man I'd tip Jeremy Hunt for their next leader. Not only was he against Johnson in the final two in 2019, he's also got the balls to criticise the management of the NHS as the chair of the Health & Social Care Select Committee.
You mean the management of the NHS who are implementing reforms he pushed through when he was Secretary of State for Health and Social Care?

What was that about & when? I could only stand five minutes - till we got max fucking Hastings
Near the end. She said Britain has always been brilliant at welcoming refugees. Wes streeting called her out and she lost it. Couple of women then had a go in the audience . Max Hastings said he doesn't have a good word to say about Johnson and then said he lives in the pockets of billionaire oligarchs. Suella had a good kicking all round.

Back
Top Bottom