Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

I'm not sure I remember the whole audience, the rest of the panel and Bruce/Dimbleby being so unanimously against the bollocks being spoken by a minister.

I'm not sure I remember the whole audience, the rest of the panel and Bruce/Dimbleby being so unanimously against the bollocks being spoken by a minister.

Pity it was about something pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things. Not to mention a minister nobody had heard of.

Rachael Mcklean, I'll dodge the question and patronise you all into the bargain. Train wanker spouting shite. Pair of Tory cunts.

I don’t know where this is set, but just put it on and from audience reactions I’m guessing Torycuntville.

I thought the entrepreneur would be a raging Tory. So far he's been excellent. The audience at the beginning 8ball were quite raging about Johnson etc. I started staring at the wall when someone in the audience claimed she pays her taxes.

I thought the entrepreneur would be a raging Tory. So far he's been excellent. The audience at the beginning 8ball were quite raging about Johnson etc. I started staring at the wall when someone in the audience claimed she pays her taxes.

meme.png

Well, that was quite enjoyable. Tory rocking in his chair and getting cotton mouth. You're all clowns was a highlight. A round of applause to angry Andy in the audience. :D

I watched it for the first time in years before match of the day was on. Put it on mute as eventually someone annoys me. Thought the crowd were decent especially the bloke and also thought Nandy came across well. I don't actually know anything about her is she good? The Tory was hillariously bad.

Doubt I'll tune in again as I get to angry and just want to shout at the TV.

You almost (almost) feel sorry for Simon Hart, the government rep on tonight. Hopefully Jess Phillips tears him several new ones.

Why they've invited disgraced journo Isabel Oakeshott on again I have no idea.

Oakshott will accuse Phillips of posturing and self aggrandisement and smirk that she has won the argument.
She can do one, millions of us endured some appaling stuff during lockdown whilst they (her ilk) were partying.
I hope Phillips keeps reminding her of that

I watched it for the first time in years before match of the day was on. Put it on mute as eventually someone annoys me. Thought the crowd were decent especially the bloke and also thought Nandy came across well. I don't actually know anything about her is she good? The Tory was hillariously bad.

Doubt I'll tune in again as I get to angry and just want to shout at the TV.
I felt just that way watching the recent notts forest arsenal match

Is it written in the contract of any BBC guest that if the royal family is mentioned everyone has to (metaphorically) ejaculate all over the Queen? Beyond anything else it's the subject they don't provide objective balance on, which in turn leads to the belief that everyone loves her.

Is it written in the contract of any BBC guest that if the royal family is mentioned everyone has to (metaphorically) ejaculate all over the Queen? Beyond anything else it's the subject they don't provide objective balance on, which in turn leads to the belief that everyone loves her.
If it is another nail in Johnson's coffin or that of the tories, yes.

Back
Top Bottom