Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Quantum Leap reboot, La Brea, and other cheesy TV sci fi

I liked the original, would be interesting to see this reboot, but I am not about to subscribe to Paramount Plus, TBH.

I guess the owner of Worthing's first cannabis cafe was also a fan, as he named the cafe - Quantum Leaf.

get it free with your sky subscription or someone else who nice enough to share the password :D

Well, I’m happy to report I’ve found something even worse! La Brea. It’s got unrealistic CGI, wooden dialogue, daytime soap acting, melodrama, and a bonkers plot. It’s terrible. I love it.

Episode two now. Something amazing is happening!

They're carbon dating a metal ring! lol. You need organic material to carbon date. Love it.

I loved QL back in the day, but probably because there wasn't much else on TV at the time... I wonder how it's aged... They should put it on Netflix or something.

Fuck, it’s fucking gone! Why? I was looking forward to bingeing more of it! Fucking Paramount +! 😡😡😡
You've clearly leaped from the regular reality where the Quantum Leap reboot exists to a parallel universe where the Quantum Leap remake was never made. I think you now need to fix something, or something? I dunno, not watched it since the original was on when I was a kid so my memory of what he does in between leaping is a bit shaky.

You've clearly leaped from the regular reality where the Quantum Leap reboot exists to a parallel universe where the Quantum Leap remake was never made. I think you now need to fix something, or something? I dunno, not watched it since the original was on when I was a kid so my memory of what he does in between leaping is a bit shaky.
Sam, or perhaps Jeff, almost certainly changed things for the better.

Back
Top Bottom