Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The reality tv megathread

Spoiled for Friday's eviction just in case
I would have preferred the butler to go as I don't think he's good value posh. The one who did go could have been more interesting for the house dynamic

I’m really enjoying BB this year and feel excited for the eviction tonight.

Whilst I massively disagree with Nathan on probably everything, I’m actually warming to him and very excited about a possible house romance.

I’m really enjoying BB this year and feel excited for the eviction tonight.

Whilst I massively disagree with Nathan on probably everything, I’m actually warming to him and very excited about a possible house romance.
Same here. We're both really enjoying it.

Last year I watched every episode of the new BB and really enjoyed it. Haven't even tried with this year. Something about the housemates in the reveal didn't do it for me. Tellingly the Daily Mail hasn't covered much of this series on its front pages.

Last year I watched every episode of the new BB and really enjoyed it. Haven't even tried with this year. Something about the housemates in the reveal didn't do it for me. Tellingly the Daily Mail hasn't covered much of this series on its front pages.
We’ve been enjoying it.

Finished watching Outlast season 2 on Netflix. It's sort of nonsense, but we really enjoyed it. Love a bit of survival type stuff. This is mainly just people getting cold hungry and grumpy.

Finished watching Outlast season 2 on Netflix. It's sort of nonsense, but we really enjoyed it. Love a bit of survival type stuff. This is mainly just people getting cold hungry and grumpy.
Have you seen season 1?
Season 2 is good and I enjoyed it more because people were generally doing the fair play type thing of their own volition, it was a who can survive longest and complete the final challenge contest.
Season 1 was like Lord of the Flies, it was fucking brutal and there was all sorts of shenanigans that make one wonder about human nature :eek:

We started watching it, not initially realising we'd started at season 2. I did a scan of the reviews of season 1 and they all seem to reflect your comments. I think I'll give it a miss.

We were willing team Delta on at the end, but fair play to bravo - that big fella is a machine. He never once complained or slowed down.

Just tried to watch last night’s BB and the ITV app said the programme is not available. Has it been taken down for some reason?

Just tried to watch last night’s BB and the ITV app said the programme is not available. Has it been taken down for some reason?
Apparently yes. 👀
I watched the episode from last night on catch up this morning and don't recall anything contentious.

IMG-20241023-WA0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom