Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Indeed. You could put yorkshires on a pizza too if you want. Yorkshire pudding pizza is a thing apparently - judging by search results it looks like you can get them in Morrisons.

morrisons-yorkshirepuddingpizza-4.jpg
We discussed this 3 years ago.

I bought one today. It was ok, but could have done with better quality ingredients tbh.

View attachment 127104

Also they don't do a veggie one, so I bought the pepperoni one and took the meat off.

Disaster last night as I thought I had run out of tinned pineapple (found it this morning at the back of a cupboard :guy:), also I'd previously eaten all of the frozen sweetcorn by mistake.

Consequently I made a pizza without either, just with prawns and vegetarian frankfurters. Was very nice though, perhaps because I improved on my tomato sauce recipe.

Disaster last night as I thought I had run out of tinned pineapple (found it this morning at the back of a cupboard :guy:), also I'd previously eaten all of the frozen sweetcorn by mistake.

Consequently I made a pizza without either, just with prawns and vegetarian frankfurters. Was very nice though, perhaps because I improved on my tomato sauce recipe.
You clearly need to increase the amount of sweetcorn and pineapple in your regular shop to keep up with your consumption. That will prevent such as a tragic situation happening again.

Wish I could get pizza delivered here which wasn’t dominos or from a kebab shop. I don’t really want to go to collect or to eat out.

What’s the best supermarket pizza? bit of a misnomer that perhaps?

The only nice cook yourself ones I've had recently are the Pizza Express ones from supermarkets. I am usually get a few when I see them on offer as they're quite pricy for a small/medium pizza imho. I like floppy pizza.

Mrs A makes her own using that pre rolled dough you get in packets and adorns it with anything you like. Even better.

I’m not sure what the relation is between a pizza and a flatbread. Went to a place the other day where all the ‘flatbreads’ were clearly pizzas. Someone said this was something to do with marketing.

My instinct would usually be to say that all pizzas are members of the set of flatbreads (but clearly not vice versa).

Google, however, says the difference lies in whether the dough is leavened. Wikipedia says my initial instinct was correct…

We were just saying it probably doesn't need the meat. Just the cheese and tomato seems enough. I'd add olives personally.

Have you done Sicilian style?

Back
Top Bottom