Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

That isn't even true, you can get hard buffalo mozarella and it is a premium ingredient.

EDIT: I should add that the ordinary ball type mozarella can be used for pizzas if you press the water out of it, I am sure your pizza was lovely

Standard buffalo mozzarella perfectly lends itself to pizzas, just the right amount of water will evaporate during cooking to leave a nice juicy pizza. It will only result in a soggy pizza if you don't cook it properly.

It would be unusual to find a pizza maker using hard buffalo mozzarella for pizzas because it has a different tangy flavour more suited to salads etc, as well as being stupidly stringy and rubbery when cooked.

Pizza again tonight but have run out of pineapple and forgot to buy frozen sweetcorn.:facepalm:

Not sure what to put on it now, I have a tin of salmon, some cabbage, leeks, mushrooms, cucumber and fennel. Also some frozen veggie meatballs.
Put a bit of everything you have in stock on it. As for the salmon, if anchovies are OK on pizza so is other fish.

Make sure you add sweetcorn to your shopping list to avoid running out again. I always try to keep about 2kg of the stuff in the freezer.

In the end I found some king prawns so went with: buffalo mozzarella, cheddar, tinned chopped tomatoes, tomato concentrate, sugar, salt, olive oil, paprika, chili powder, king prawns, portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced salad tomatoes, dill (not in that order).

E2tokScXEAMX11r
This was the abomination i referred to

My pizza from yesterday is in a pizza place and as stated is served by the slice. There were 4 meaty pizzas and 2 veggie ones to choose from and the serving staff brought round a slice of pizza as and when they felt fit. I waited roughly 20 minutes between each serving. You do not get a whole pizza cooked to order so you might get a really hot and fresh slice or one not so.
Price, is £15 per head for as much as you can eat. Drinks are extortionate and if you are with the right group, can eat a lot and are prepared to wait,
it could be very good value :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom