Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I imagine a decent base is done with passata, onions, garlic, oregano, olive oil and anchovies. Blitzed in a blender. Is that about right?

I imagine a decent base is done with passata, onions, garlic, oregano, olive oil and anchovies. Blitzed in a blender. Is that about right?

No that would be the sauce, the base is the bready stuff. :p:D

I just use garlic fried in a bit of oil and tinned tomatoes, salt and pepper for the sauce. Simple is the way to go with pizza.

I've got sourdough proving in the fridge.:cool:

Much the same, I just add a crushed garlic clove and 1 basil leaf and 1/2 tsp balsamic.
I heat it up to mix the flavours.
FWIW if I'm going to used dried herbs on the pizza, they go in with the tomatoey bit as that stops them burning up.

This thread made me so hungry have just ordered a pizza (the 'Pizza del Cheff' pepperoni, peppers and black olives), garlic bread and wedges from my local (which is so good!). Plus I got a fiver off cos they forgot to bring the spicy wedges last time...:thumbs:

Last edited:
Papa Johns deal news.....

Place an order before midnight on 25th May
Use code OBBOGOF to get a buy 1 get 1 free and spend a minimum £9.99
OR
Use code PJ33OFF to get a 33% discount on the minimum £9.99 order
Then you get a free pizza (within 2 weeks of first order) if you order a side dish at the same time

Don't do it. They keep rewarding with more pizza until you end up shoving it in the freezer and craving salad. :oops:

Courgette, chilli, lemon, feta, mozzarella, mint.

10177528_696201117092366_3527206364613744593_n.jpg

Want to big up a Pizza joint close to my work. Sodo in Upper Clapton road does sourdough pizzas and I can honestly say the best pizza ever....

ah fuckin hell. I want that pizza. Are grand union pizzas any good?
Dinner with a mate tonight and she fancies a burger so I was considering honest burgers (ShiftyBagLady ) I'm crossthreading. but tbh, I'm meat-ed out after some Texas Joe's fest :oops: but Grand Union can burger her and pizza me....

except I don't see olives on the menu and pizza without olives is almost pointless (imo etc).

You could, surely, make room for one of those burgers. Have you seen their website by the way? the burgers look amazing on there.
I really want to try a Tribute... *salivates*

Back
Top Bottom