Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Pizza Hut’s Cheeseburger Pizza

pizzahutcheeseburger.jpg

Wonder how many Weight Watchers points that is...

I like both burgers and pizza, but that looks shit.

I like both burgers and pizza, but that looks shit.
Indeed. I don't even eat meat, so it's all a bit irrelevant to me. I just like monitoring the one-upmanship in the burgeoning field of unnecessarily over the top & increasingly bizarre pizza combos.

I live in hope that one day some culinary genius will finally master the lager stuffed crust margherita.

Hello pizza thread.

This is one of my favourite pizza's. Base of slow cooked onions in lots of olive oil, when cooked add rosemary garlic salt and pepper. Put onion mix on dough and top with potato and blue cheese.

That's all!

This one could have done with another minute in the oven

2013-09-20200411_zps0d4943e7.jpg

Mmmm I'm a big fan of none tomato pizzas. Not sure about the double carbs but I suppose if the potato is sliced very thinly it would work.

Mmmm I'm a big fan of none tomato pizzas. Not sure about the double carbs but I suppose if the potato is sliced very thinly it would work.
New potatoes cooked first. I was fed it first by an friend the first time I tried it and I was deeply suspicious of the double carb but it works a treat.

Any blue cheese works. Break off chunks and put on the pizza - don't grate it.

Last edited:
Pizza night round ours tonight. Gonna try Aubergine on one. Not sure what cheese to go for though...any recommendations?

got the mozzarella and parmesan and a massive hunk of gran padano. Might go for some goats cheese.

Made this for breakfast in the meantime.

P1010812_zps20a70fbe.jpg
An admirable breakfast choice. Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or is that egg yolk coming out of the middle? :hmm:

I never liked pizza until I went to a restaurant here in Istanbul called Miss Pizza. We're going on Friday night.
They do one with gorgonzola and truffle oil. And another one which has mozzarella, ricotta, honey and pine nuts. Sounds strange but tastes wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom