Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

If we put pizza boxes on the street next to the recycling bags, they get picked up too and not just left so I suppose they do recycle them.

I want breakfast pizza now!

We should start localised pizza clubs. If you are in the club (first rule is you do not talk about pizza club) then you order a surprise delivery pizza for someone in the club. Then they order one for the next two members and the loop continues. If anyone wants to kick thing's off then PM for my address.
What if you order a pizza for someone, and they're out.

What if you've already bought your tea ingredients? It flies in the face of meal planning, this hare-brained scheme of yours

Yeah, but when you've planned it, you don't want owt else
And pizza is never first choice - it's a default choice when you're flush and you can't be arsed to cook. It's hard to get excited about.

Orang Utan said:
And pizza is never first choice - it's a default choice when you're flush and you can't be arsed to cook. It's hard to get excited about.

Pretty cheap to make yourself and it is exciting. The delivery pizza is not cheap but pleases members of the club.

I'm keeping this one so simple....so simple. I've not got a lot in so I don't have much choice. Oh, this is going to be sooooo good.

IMG_0812.jpg

From Friday night. I just want another one tonight.
IMG_0812.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom