Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I ordered pizza hut at about a week ago and they didn't have what I wanted so called me up and I cancelled. However, the shits haven't refunded me (paid with card as ordered online). BASTARDS. I've emailed but no response so when I've got shit done I need to ring up and kick off. :mad:

They've basically just lost my custom forever. Which is only about £30 a year, if that. :hmm:

I ordered pizza hut at about a week ago and they didn't have what I wanted so called me up and I cancelled. However, the shits haven't refunded me (paid with card as ordered online). BASTARDS. I've emailed but no response so when I've got shit done I need to ring up and kick off. :mad:

They've basically just lost my custom forever. Which is only about £30 a year, if that. :hmm:

Which branch?

Oh yes, and there's farinata (Ligurian, found everywhere in Turin). Made with chick pea flour and plenty of olive oil. And speaking of Liguria, but still in the domain of flat bread, focaccia con patate (sprinkling of rosemary). Divine.

Pizza hut update: They refunded my monies. And apologised. That'll do tbh. I just won't be using them again. :noseinair:

Don't phone, email them and cc a fake solicitor. Best way to get free shit.

f3b1926d.jpg

Red onion, Parma ham, red pepper, pesto, discovery red jarred chillis.

No cheese.

Guilt free, utterly lush :D

Assuming it's not some sort of condiment based meteorological phenomena, what is a "Mustard Drizzle"?
You know how american style mustard tends to be mild, thin and vinegar-based? I reckon a mustard drizzle would be like that, but worse.

Back
Top Bottom