Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I have to say, I do like a Frankie & Benny's pizza, they put some kind of crack in them I think, and they're lovely and thin.
We went there last night.We had the garlic bread version as a starter and all the kids had the pizzas.Ridiculously thin and crispy.I'm gonna have a crack at copying them this afternoon.

kDO6S.jpg

EastEnder said:
There is no situation in life that cannot be improved by the liberal use of ketchup.

With pizza I prefer chilli sauce or (on occasion) a garlic and herb sauce. If the pizza is of a high quality then chilli oil will suffice.

Don't get me wrong, I am a ketchup fan. Go through it as fast as milk in our yard.

With pizza I prefer chilli sauce or (on occasion) a garlic and herb sauce. If the pizza is of a high quality then chilli oil will suffice.

Don't get me wrong, I am a ketchup fan. Go through it as fast as milk in our yard.
is it usual to eat pizza with sauce?

I had a massive junk pizza craving. I ordered from pizza hut and then had to cancel as they only had the italian bases left. saturday night ffs.
So I ordered domino's instead. double pepperoni, jalapeños, olives, pineapple. and I forgot the sweetcorn as I was too busy cussing pizza hut.

I am planning a homemade pizza Saturday. Planning to do Polish sausage topping with a hot tomato sauce. Not sure what topping to combine with the Polish sausage though?

Back
Top Bottom