Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

The Hot Dog Stuffed Crust is already available, just look on the Pizza Hut website. 14" Large only - Costing £19.49 and the website says it comes 'with' a FREE Mustard Drizzle so assume that is a small plastic dip pot?

Don't you just shove everything in the recycling, dirty or not, as long as it's recyclable? My flatmate is a little crazy about it (washing everything before sticking it in the bin). I think that's a step too far as I'm sure it's all cleaned and sorted at the depot anyway. She thinks that they'll chuck any bags they believe to be 'contaminated' straight into landfill, so she polices my recycling by rummaging through it all before putting it out.

Not sure - most of the time I scrape off any food stuck to the card (or shove it under the tap if it's an cardboard icecream tub) and then put it for recycling. But this estate has recycling skips instead of recycling sacks, so the collectors might be more fussy where you are.

Cans & jars get washed, unless a rinse will do (that's more so that they don't have to be taken out immediately but can wait a couple of days). And labels are removed when possible. But I'm no perfectionist.

I rinse cans but don't give them a proper scrub and I certainly don't dry them with a teatowel afterwards. And I never rinse out beercans or wine bottles. And I don't take the lids off plastic packaging and out them in the normal bin

I wash everything properly. It's cost a fortune in washing up liquid since they started collecting more types of rubbish :D
Needs doing though as they only collect monthly, and I don't want insects/animals rummaging in the bin.

But this estate has recycling skips instead of recycling sacks, so the collectors might be more fussy where you are.

The last estate we lived on had recycling skips (well big bins if not skips) which meant that they were roughly half full of landfill waste and half recycling. The landfill waste bins were the same.

ce6LH.jpg

We should start localised pizza clubs. If you are in the club (first rule is you do not talk about pizza club) then you order a surprise delivery pizza for someone in the club. Then they order one for the next two members and the loop continues. If anyone wants to kick thing's off then PM for my address.

We should start localised pizza clubs. If you are in the club (first rule is you do not talk about pizza club) then you order a surprise delivery pizza for someone in the club. Then they order one for the next two members and the loop continues. If anyone wants to kick thing's off then PM for my address.

There would have to be a 'no pineapple' rule.

Sick fuckers! :mad:

I don't know what the process is here but in Australia they seem to be recyclable even with oil and grease.

http://www.dominos.com.au/TheJourney/How/RecycledPizzaBoxes :confused:

that is the first time I've ever heard that. we've always gotten lists from our recycling companies which specifically said pizza boxes should not go in the recycling.
I think it's down to individual recycling plants.
some require everything to be separated, rinsed, etc. It seems like they have tried to make things easier for people along the way, though. new advancements have been made. remember when you couldn't recycle styrofoam?

that is the first time I've ever heard that. we've always gotten lists from our recycling companies which specifically said pizza boxes should not go in the recycling.
I think it's down to individual recycling plants.
some require everything to be separated, rinsed, etc. It seems like they have tried to make things easier for people along the way, though. new advancements have been made. remember when you couldn't recycle styrofoam?

You can recycle styrofoam now? :confused:

Just went past Costcutter in Streatham. They are selling pizza by the slice now from a kitchen/coffee bar. Special starting offer of £1 a slice. I had Peperoni, mushrooms and jalapeños. Was surprising very good pizza and about 6" wide and 8" long so a decent pizza snack.

I had pizza last night (aubergine and olive) and I am having it again tonight! The joys of being veggie in eastern Europe :D

Back
Top Bottom