Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I'm guessing the hot, metal surface is basically doing exactly what the toastie maker does!

I guess. But a gas hob must use more power than the toastie maker does? So total the amount of additional cost of the energy against the cost of a toastie makers average life and the energy it uses..

I make it 14.2857143 London-priced pints at 3.50 each.

I am not as insular as you though. I took a UK average not a London average. Don't get me wrong, I love this city as much as the next man but overlooking the good people of Croydon, Staines-Upon-Thames and Kidderminster is a small step from fascism imo

I am not as insular as you though. I took a UK average not a London average. Don't get me wrong, I love this city as much as the next man but overlooking the good people of Croydon, Staines-Upon-Thames and Kidderminster is a small step from fascism imo

In that case where's me fash badge?

In that case where's me fash badge?

Do you mean 'where's me fash' badge? as in a shortening of my name? Or do you mean 'where's me fash badge?' as in you are looking for a badge to wear in order to express to the world how London centric you are?

You've not been to Kidderminster, have you? There are no good people in provincial midlands backwaters. None.

Dr oetker's authentic german pizzas? They are a bit grim.
They are my favourites! They most approximate to the real Italian ones, but are very expensive. The funghi one is gorgeous. I had one last night with salad. A real treat. It is a complete travesty to put sweetcorn, chicken, pineapple or chips onto a pizza, only vegetables or tuna, or anchovy or a little bit of chorizo. I'm surprised that a lot of you don't rate the Dr's pizzas.

Just had a Domino's leaflet throught the door.
All sorts of new things on it including a 'gourmet' range of pizzas.

Pleased to see that they no longer offer a Hawaiian :)

Also the Meatilicious pizza combining pepperoni, ham, chicken strips, smoked bacon and Cumberland sausage.

Change :hmm:

If you're buying frozen pizza, then Dr Oetker's one of the better ones.

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention the Pizza Bus. If you like pizza and buses (as all right-thinking people do), then you'll enjoy the Big Red Pizza, which is a pizza restaurant on a Routemaster-type bus in Deptford. The stairs are at the front for some reason, but they've kept the old bus seats.

http://thebigredpizza.com/index.html

It's in Deptford Church street next to the Bird's Nest pub. I went there on Sunday and the pizza's are pretty good.

6537772837_ca18221837_z.jpg

If you're buying frozen pizza, then Dr Oetker's one of the better ones.

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention the Pizza Bus. If you like pizza and buses (as all right-thinking people do), then you'll enjoy the Big Red Pizza, which is a pizza restaurant on a Routemaster-type bus in Deptford. The stairs are at the front for some reason, but they've kept the old bus seats.

http://thebigredpizza.com/index.html

It's in Deptford Church street next to the Bird's Nest pub. I went there on Sunday and the pizza's are pretty good.

6537772837_ca18221837_z.jpg

I didn't know Deptford had anything good in it.

Back
Top Bottom