Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

tonight was ham, pepper, olives. whatever i could scrape together that would go on a pizza basically.

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzAtMjAxMTA2MjUtMTcwMS5qcGc.jpg

Thanks for reminding me to check whether I've got any strong flour left. Haven't had a pizza in ages and might make one tomorrow if it's a bit less hot.

Sweet Pizza - right or wrong? :hmm:

Honey Butter pizza here.....I can imagine it being lush

Pier+49+3.jpg

What about melty chocolate pizza with marshmallow and chopped hazlenuts? Hmmm.....we need to investigate this potential world of wonder

Sweet Pizza - right or wrong? :hmm:
<snip>Hmmm.....we need to investigate this potential world of wonder

IMHO sweet pizza's so wrong that it goes right round to the other end of the range and could up being right. But I won't join you on this one - haven't got much of a sweet tooth.

i haven't had takeaway pizza in fucking ages. when i get a job, that's going to be one of the first things i do.

The strange thing about pizzas is that even though the basic ingrediants are the same, the tastes vary widely even if you have a plane pizza. The best pizza that I ever had was from a pizza place in Huddersfield called Persipolis, this was about 15 years ago.

Email from Pizza Hut:

You asked. We listened. Introducing the return of our £5 Best Ever Pizza and Free Unlimited Salad voucher! Enjoy a delicious 11" Thin Italian or 9" Pan pizza, plus Free Unlimited Salad for only £5 per person at your local Pizza Hut Restaurant. Better still, when you combine this voucher with our Kids Eat Free offer, a family of four can eat for just £10! Simply click "download voucher" and bring it along to your local Pizza Hut Restaurant. Offer available all day, every day until 24th July.

Not the worlds finest pizza by a long way, but might have a £5 lunch :)

Domino's reported yesterday that pre-tax profits were up to £20.1 million in the 26 weeks to 26 June, up from £17.5m a year earlier.
This came despite revenue growth slowing to 2.4 per cent.

The pizza industry bucking the general trends I see

Back
Top Bottom