Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

there are various things that should not be allowed on a pizza. egg is one of those things. anchovies are another. i am undecided on pinapple.

either way, I am not happy to be asking for a dominator on the phone.

bdb605f947in-db7-240x180.jpg

bring-out-the-gimp.jpg

Your pizza is here sir.....

Just had pizza. It was a supermarket pepperoni type. Pimped it up with some parmesan and houllumi cheese. It was okay, not the best but scratched an itch :)

I got told I need to give up pizza if I want to lose weight. Also beer, nuts and fruit. :(

Combining two Urban food threads, I made a pizza last night using home-made coriander and cashew pesto rather than tomato. It was nice, but a bit of a structural failure, as it also had no base cheese layer, and I over-topped it with other stuff which just sort of slid about.

Combining two Urban food threads, I made a pizza last night using home-made coriander and cashew pesto rather than tomato. It was nice, but a bit of a structural failure, as it also had no base cheese layer, and I over-topped it with other stuff which just sort of slid about.

You've some weird tastes, Fridge.

Hard one. If you had mugged her and it was covered with pineapple?
I'm starting to think that maybe your irrational issues with pineapple are more to do with presentation than palatability. Perhaps all that's needed is to liven up the layout - rather than pineapple chunks boringly laid flat atop the pizza, how about triangular sections mounted perpendicular to the plane, laid out such that (with a little imagination) they could be mistaken for the dorsal fins of submerged pineapple sharks! Woo yeah! Exciting or what?!! :cool:

Nisa buying group shops are doing a three for 1 offer on the edge-to-edge chicago town thin crust jobbies. Dinner sorted.

Back
Top Bottom