Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I feel like making a pizza when I get home, now, but I have neither curry or kebab meat to top it with :(

Actually, I have some Tesco Finest pesto I got cheap yesterday, I could use that. With mustard and tinned pineapple obviously.

That would fall under some kind of biohazard legislation I think. I don't think I've ever even thought of that combo - mustard, pesto and pineapple. Hmmmm.

I feel like making a pizza when I get home, now, but I have neither curry or kebab meat to top it with :(

Actually, I have some Tesco Finest pesto I got cheap yesterday, I could use that. With mustard and tinned pineapple obviously.

You don't deserve a kitchen you monster :(

that sauce was a mustard flavoured sour cream sauce, not mustard and sour cream separately. served up in sweden apparently. called an 'ydre special'

10757905.jpg

:)

e2a: that's a kebab, chips and sour cream n mustard pizza btw

I would eat the hell out of that.

Anyone else use the 'magic pizza' ('as seen on dragon's den')? I rate it- raises the middle up so it gets nice and crispy too, no more 'soggy middle'!

I bought it 'cos I like to add extra mushrooms, and sometimes the water leaks out and makes a pool in the centre- this does help with stopping that, and generally cooks the pizza more evenly. I think it's worth getting if you have home-cooked pizza once or twice a week.

here is a tiny picture of one-

magic-pizza-%5B3%5D-99-p%5Bekm%5D97x80%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Added to my wishlist. Thanks for the tip, most of the pizza eaten here has to be done from scratch, so one of those things would be useful.

You're welcome to it - I prefer the strongest cheddar I can get my hands on.

Base cheese as in cheese stuck directly onto the tomato bit with the main topping on top of that? Okay, but I would've thought that everything you put on top of the cheese layer would tend to slide off.

Base cheese as in cheese stuck directly onto the tomato bit with the main topping on top of that? Okay, but I would've thought that everything you put on top of the cheese layer would tend to slide off.

Actually this is a common mistake, the base cheese holds the toppings in place. If you have a heavy amount of top cheese it can drag the toppings off as you bite.

Yes, but if the base isn't precooked, the toppings seem to stick themselves onto it.

Back
Top Bottom