Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I would've added pineapple and sweetcorn but I'm still trying to make a civilised impression.

Had a lush pizza today in falaise, was very disappointed when i saw it, as it looked like they'd bean mean it was with toppings, but it worked. Looks like less can be more!

I actually like nice pasta. :oops:

it shouldn't be the worlds favourite food though. :(

I'm ignoring biddly not really liking pizza. :confused: :wtf: :etc:

god. pasta is shit.
023273.jpg

I actually like nice pasta. :oops:

it shouldn't be the worlds favourite food though. :(
Dunno who they asked, because something is cheap and easy to cook doesn't make it people's favourite, although I would've thought more rice was consumed than pasta anyway. Article is shit.

Dunno who they asked, because something is cheap and easy to cook doesn't make it people's favourite, although I would've thought more rice was consumed than pasta anyway. Article is shit.

But now a global survey by the charity Oxfam has named pasta as the world's most popular dish, ahead of meat, rice and pizza. As well as being popular in unsurprising European countries, pasta was one of the favourites in the Philippines, Guatemala, Brazil and South Africa.

Not a bad source

Are there any pizza places that will deliver and accept an IOU from a trusted resident?
Only need one or two large pizza's, possibly a couple of sides.

Back
Top Bottom