Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

There used to be a major source of contention in the Q household when Middle was at home and insisted on consuming Marmite to the utter disgust of the rest of the family. She's moved out but her younger sister has picked up the baton by refusing to countenance pineapple on her pizza.
They're my daughters and I love them but sometimes I wonder where I went wrong.

Sounds like they have taste.

And the poster hash tag is never heard from again, leaving behind a mystery that will break the internet in 2024. Some say it's blue. Others say it's not.

The blue stuff is spirulina, a type of seaweed. It's a special to raise money for an ocean charity " it was nice".Screenshot_20231002-213009.png

Interesting use of the word ‘devolve’ there.
I suppose the blue goo is intended as a tribute to the plastic waste floating in our oceans

Reminds me of the time my Sonic chewed and ingested all the multicoloured fur off a cat toy and it resulted in a colourful furball.

I don't know why there is no blue food apart from berries. I don't want to be racist, but I'm not sure how I stand on the idea of blue-green algae. Perhaps i'll learn to love it, or is it them, in time. Even on a pizza. But I'm suspending judgement.

I don't know why there is no blue food apart from berries. I don't want to be racist, but I'm not sure how I stand on the idea of blue-green algae. Perhaps i'll learn to love it, or is it them, in time. Even on a pizza. But I'm suspending judgement.
Are there any actual blue berries though?

Blueberries look awfully blue to me. A random look at Professor Intenet is telling me that they're not blue, but purple. However, they look blue to us because of Oriiginal Sin, or something. I'm not going to argue about blueberies, because there are limits, but purple food is fairly rare as well.

Unless we're into weird berry territory here -- avocados are berries, cucumbers are berries, watermelons are berries, aubergines are berries, strawberres aren't berries, fuck blueberries, they're not even blue. I've never really got on with botany. I can't help thinking someone's taking the piss.

Blueberries look awfully blue to me. A random look at Professor Intenet is telling me that they're not blue, but purple. However, they look blue to us because of Oriiginal Sin, or something. I'm not going to argue about blueberies, because there are limits, but purple food is fairly rare as well.
They have never looked blue!

I've heard that's why you shouldn't use blue tableware. It's subconsciously off-putting because it's not associated with food.

When I was a student sharing a kitchen in a hall of residence I used to regularly use blue, purple and green food colouring in things like mashed potato to reduce the frequency of other people trying to get some of my dinner. Green mashed potato with sausages in a purple gravy doesn't look very nice but tastes perfectly fine. Blue scrambled egg looks a tad weird but is well worth it for the look on other people's faces.

A very interesting up and coming product, apparently.

I mean you've been able to buy it Aldi for a few years now, not just expensive health food shops. Add it to smoothies and stuff. It's always been a very dark green when I've had it.

Back
Top Bottom