Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

You have to give this a go hash tag and report back (with pictures)

Reading that, they say things like "we didn't have a sourdough starter like the Romans would have used so we made something up instead" - er, if you're going to do something like this properly, you'd make up some sourdough starter, or get a batch from someone.

Then they had no wood fired oven or baking stone - so they baked it in a terracotta pot in the bottom of a conventional oven instead.

In other words they've completely half-arsed it!

Reactions: pug
So you'd try pineapple and sweetcorn on a pizza then?
If you look up thread, you will se I have posted a pick of my pizza with pineapple on it. I've probably had them both together many years ago.
If pineapple on a pizza is good enough for the likes of Tim Peake

Oh dear, no...https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/marcus-wareing-pizza-express-london-american-hot-b1095942.html

On the plus side 400 rabbits is opening a branch near me on Friday and all pizza's are half price for 1st 3 days.

At home, half decent pizzerias, within walking distance are ten a penny. Up her, there is the odd one maybe 10 miles or more away. Reasonable independent wood fired pizzas but half Greek, half Italian.IMG_20230802_173910.jpgIMG_20230802_173906.jpg

Back
Top Bottom