Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

The word is the same; it’s the product that’s different.
Oh dear. It shouldn't be and doesn't have to be different. It will be different if you go to an average pizza chain or go somewhere where the pizza is cooked in an average, everyday oven. Go to a decent pizzeria where the pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven and it will be very similar to a pizza bought in Italy.

Oh dear. It shouldn't be and doesn't have to be different. It will be different if you go to an average pizza chain or go somewhere where the pizza is cooked in an average, everyday oven. Go to a decent pizzeria where the pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven and it will be very similar to a pizza bought in Italy.
I know. But we’ve had pictures on here of what in the English speaking world counts as pizza but which wouldn’t in Italy.

For example:
Post in thread 'Pizza'
Pizza

Unless they’re big and hard to handle.
kenneth.jpg

Looks good, but is it just me that stresses about uneven topping placement on pizzas?

Everything has ended up between 11 O'clock and 3 O'clock, so there are going to be some very dull slices and some "ooh ooh ooh" (due to the chilli!) slices

Bigger than the plate :cool:
Hand crafted.
Looks good, but is it just me that stresses about uneven topping placement on pizzas?

Everything has ended up between 11 O'clock and 3 O'clock, so there are going to be some very dull slices and some "ooh ooh ooh" (due to the chilli!) slices
Again, hand crafted. They are not supposed to be symmetrical and look like they came out of a factory. Is was good.

Back
Top Bottom