Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I think it's nice that they make something together as a family and that it's been passed down from their grandmother. Like, that's a really nice thing and I'm glad for them.

But that is not a fucking pizza. They keep calling it a pizza. And then they talk about a "double crust pizza" , like that's an actual thing.

I can only imagine they're American.

Very sadly there are many things people would do after a few beers. If you can't do it sober, you should never do it.
I was going to say that in my case, particularly in my much younger days, that would include "speak to people' but actually you might have a point!

Went for a lovely pizza yesterday at a newish place in this god-forsaken town. Was so good we forget to take photos for this thread, so you'll have to have a pic from their website :D

mushroom.jpeg

Yeasted, not sourdough, and a weird electric oven, cos they're in a residential area, but very nice. Mushroom/truffle white one and a Margherita, went halvesies. :thumbs:

Yeasted, not sourdough, and a weird electric oven, cos they're in a residential area, but very nice. Mushroom/truffle white one and a Margherita, went halvesies. :thumbs:
I dont get that. I have been to many pizzerias in London which have wood fired ovens.

I dont get that. I have been to many pizzerias in London which have wood fired ovens.
That's why London is a filthy hovel :D :p

The ducting, extraction and smoke scrubber unit required for wood-fired isn't easy or cheap in such a dense housing area, and the council, who have been fucking about with their licence already, wouldn't allow it. So they have an Izzo Napoletano, approved by the Neapolitan Pizza Association, apparently!

Back
Top Bottom