Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I had pizza Friday night, but it was a massive delivery from our local place with proper pizza ovens at an event, so I didn't take a photo because it was an everyone dig in and if you snooze you lose type affair, so I just quickly grabbed some slices of very nice pizza, no photos.

The ones I had were wild mushroom with truffle oil, and a diavola with spiced minced beef, n'duja, sundried tomatoes, and sliced red chilli.

I’m not judging either. I can’t eat the same meal more than once every month or so. But I’m special and brave.
Mrs tag food of choice out appears to be pizza. It can be difficult to find a good selection of veggie food in pubs and every pizza is different, a white pizza one day, tomato the next. A margarita one day a cheese one the next. Most importantly, It keeps her happy.
👍😀
Ps. Currently in a pub waiting for nut roasts.

After some confusion at a restaurant in Portugal, my father ended up with a chip omelette :eek: yeah - chips cooked into the omelette.

Laugh? I nearly passed my fags round!

Just a Spanish tortilla, isn't it?

Chip omelets are better than pizzas tbf

Tortillas, shit with coleslaw on...any so called food stuff that's not a pizza...see above

I prefer cheese on toast myself
For people who want to discuss things that they think are not like pizzas, the pizza alternative thread, step this way >>>>>>>>>>Pizza alternatives

Discussion should be wide on these things and not prescribed by puritan corkarses
We’ll have no truck with food fascism

Comments, please.

Probably tasty in a dirty way, like a Ginsters slice, but I wouldn't make it myself. The ham looks to posh for the rest of the ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom