Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

sign showing 'pizza on pizza - little slices of cheese pizza topped on a slice of cheese pizza'

Greggs are very generously offering a free slice of pizza to everyone
who spends over £12.50
apparently.
Warning; I expect there will be pizza for me tomorrow.

Christ, I am not sure how I would spend £12.50 in Greggs tbh, that is a lot of sausage rolls.
They do freeze well however and you can reheat from frozen in oven, air fryer, or microwave.
Mind you bus fare to our nearest regular Greggs and back would cancel out the value of a slice of pizza, but that might be useful sausage roll freezing info for others who want to take advantage of the offer.

ETA: I know the ins and outs of freezing and reheating the things because although I do not have a regular Greggs nearby, I have a Greggs outlet down the road which sells multipacks of yesterdays unsold goodies for cheap ;)

Christ, I am not sure how I would spend £12.50 in Greggs tbh, that is a lot of sausage rolls.
They do freeze well however and you can reheat from frozen in oven, air fryer, or microwave.
Mind you bus fare to our nearest regular Greggs and back would cancel out the value of a slice of pizza, but that might be useful sausage roll freezing info for others who want to take advantage of the offer.

ETA: I know the ins and outs of freezing and reheating the things because although I do not have a regular Greggs nearby, I have a Greggs outlet down the road which sells multipacks of yesterdays unsold goodies for cheap ;)
Exactly; £12.50 in Greggs!
We regularly buy packs of their vegan sausage rolls in Iceland.

Here you go - a roasted turnip pizza.

Here you go - a roasted turnip pizza.

See read that and it sounded awful, but reading your link, I'd try that. Don't know if I can be bothered to make it, but would certainly give it a try if it was cooked for me.

Back
Top Bottom